Headset recommendation request

Hey folks

I Could really need a new headset right now, since my current ROCCAT
Kave Solid 5.1 is half broken. the sound began to go on and off from time to time and the wire is tightening up by itself.

I know there’s alot of different products out there, but i especially need a new good 5.1 surround sound gaming headset with good quality sound experience. Any suggestions?

Thanks alot for your help! :smile:

Get either Sennheiser GAME Zero or GAME One.
Zero is closed back and One is open.
Can’t really get anything better ween it comes to headsets.

I’d go with a GAME One if you like to also listen to music and don’t have a lot of backround noise.

1 Like

Thank you very much!

I’ll pick the second one (GAME one), since my current room is very quiet often.

Thanks again :smile:

No problem, they are a bit pricey but if you don’t mind that you get what you pay for.

Yeah, i noticed. I’ve used alot of money atm so i might just wait until i have the right balance to buy it.

What platform are you using the headphones for, I kind of just expected PC.

A pretty good price per performance headset for gaming is the HyperX Cloud II, it’s 7.1 through USB but you can turn it off with a press of a button.
It’s closed back and not the best with music, good enough, but it’s 90 bucks and are very comfortable and high quality.

You can allways also go the path of buying separate headphones and a mod mic 4.0 if you need a microphone.
Like the HD558, they are basically the GAME ONE but without a mic.

Thanks for the alternatives, but i’ve already decided to buy GAME one as soon. I’ll just get it next month.

My platform is pc, btw

Good choice, I’m getting them too ween my current ones break.
Going for the white and red colored ones as they match my setup.

If you are lucky they might go on sale during black friday.

1 Like

Thanks, totally forgot black friday is soon