Heard Caldarius and Galilea are going to be nerfed

Is this true? Heard Caldarius is going to get an attack speed and attack damage reduction and that Gaglilea will have her attak damage and attack speed cut to half of what it is now. Frankly Galilea isn’t as insanley OP as people think. It’s only when combined with her abilites that she is OP, not just her base attack damage. Speed wise she’s actually pretty slow, I was only able to do around 55 DPS before i leveled up. If they truly want to make her competitive they should either increase the cooldowns on her abilities or decrease their duration.

Galilea will get nerfed and thanks god she deserves it.
But caldarius… I didn’t read anything about it (but I didn’t search a lot frankly)
I don’t see why they would nerf him though.
I find him not so powerful and freaking hard to play. Someone has to be really good to be useful as caldarius in my opinion.

2 Likes

But why does Galilea need a nerf? Anymore nerfing and she’ll have lower DPS than Reyna

2 Likes

Neither of them need to be nerfed. Galilea should be left alone, and Caldarius should be made stronger if anything.

4 Likes

Maybe because she has all the CC in the whole game and an insane amount of damage ?
And also because she’s the only battleborn able to run & attack.

1 Like

Hahahahahahahaha.

No.

4 Likes

Wow… Gali defenders are so weird. they’re like “Shes not UNSTOPPABLE so shes balanced” and “Shes not overpowered because she has limits” and now “Shes not insanely OP, ITS JUST WHEN SHE USES HER ABILITIES” geeeeeze.
IF you’re only doing 55dps before you level up, you’re missing, and on gali i didnt think that was possible.

3 Likes

Then they should rebuild her, not just give stop-gap measures that make her even weaker and have players rely even more on the CC that people are so mad about.

Even without CC she has a crazy amount of damage.

Yeah I don’t even know how some people can’t see how insane she is…

I can run and attack with every other battleborn

1 Like

no you CAN’T
She’s the only one able to do that.

1 Like

no, you can MOVE and attack with them. You cannot SPRINT and attack with them. If you say you can you are wrong. Its been confirmed as both an existing issue, and on the chopping block to be fixed.

She can SPRINT and attack.

No one else can do that, move and attack yes. Sprint and attack no.

1 Like

Like i siad, she’s only OP when combined with her abilites. Then again, that could be said of any other battleborn. I would actually like to see Gearbox rebuild her from the ground up, not nerf her so much that she beomces a walking CC shield.

Gonna need to see your sources on this information, otherwise it’s baseless and shouldn’t be trusted in the least. They already said they would be reworking Galilea’s kit, not needing her damage more, and they’ve said nothing on Caldarius.

This is just speculation as of right now.

What the… Who would talk about a character without including his/her abilities ?
Being able to sprint & attack isn’t even an ability, it’s not even written anywhere on the character.

3 Likes

Well after the ninja nerfing Gearbox did to Alamo-7 armor and Orendi’s Legendary gear I don;t know what to believe anymore. They could very well nerf her and not tell us

I’m thinking you might be hearing that wrong. If anything, Gali will be getting the nerf and Caldarius will be getting a buff since he’s generally seen as one of the weaker characters already while she has almost every CC in her kit. If anything, they should have that on a support, not a tank. She needs a nerf like Ambra needed one, so she fits back into her role.

thats like saying shes only OP when shes OP. THAT IS LITERALLY WHAT YOU ARE SAYING >:|

3 Likes

Well this must be like, the 3rd nerf and honestly I don’t know what else they can do without touching her abilities without making her DPS abysmal