Help getting to 72

I’m a 45 zero and I’m trying to get to 72 I have endowment relics to make it eaiser

I’d strongly advise you to do it organically, that is by playing the game to level up naturally. If somebody tries to help you, once you enter UVHM everything scales to the highest level character in the game, also if someone does the work for you, you won’t be able to survive in UVHM with your mid 40s gear. Playing as the game intended ensures you get regular gear at your level or thereabouts, meaning you can keep going.

I have the gear I just don’t want to go back through the lvling process

Then don’t play the game. I don’t mean to sound rude, but if you can’t be bothered to level up the proper way, I don’t see what you’d get out of playing the game at all. If you just want an easy way to maximum level, that’s what some people want, then whatever, many people come here looking for the easy way out. I’m sure someone will help you, although what you’d get out of it is beyond me.

Alot of people want to test out endgame builds or use gear they’ve gained through other 72 characters , but maybe dont have the time or patience to grind out the last few levels.
Personally ive never done it because I prefer doing missions but I can understand why people do.
@sanbaird1 there are players willing to power level occasionally , mostly using the bar room brawl method.
If you do a search it’ll probably turn up a thread or two about it.

Yes, perhaps I was a little harsh. I didn’t mean it to come across that way, I just don’t see why someone would play a game that is clearly a chore for them to play.