Help pls; PS4 BL3 digital download [SOLVED]

Me and my husband share a ps4 and we both have our own account profiles on it but his is the main account, however both accounts have PS plus. So my husband goes to buys me BL3 super deluxe edition but he purchases it on his account instead of mines assuming Im still going to be able to play it on my profile.

My question is will I be able to play the game from my account instead of his and will I be able to use the pre order bonuses too (the cosmetic packs and dlcs)?? Because my husband doesn’t play borderlands and bought the game for me but my shift is linked to my profile and I have used the VIP program to unlock all the rewards (skins, heads and leg maliwan).

Im scared that if I play on my profile I will be able to get my VIP rewards but if I want the pre order bonuses I will have to use his profile meaning I can only use one or the other… Can someone pls help.
Will I still get the pre order bonuses on my profile even tho it was purchased on my husbands account??

1 Like

If it’s implemented like BL2/TPS, then you should be fine. I haven’t seen any official announcements about this one way or the other, unfortunately. (The alternative would be a Battleborn model, although there saves were server-side which they won’t be for BL3.)

2 Likes

oh thank Lilith! I was literally gonna go psycho if I didn’t get my stuff after farming vault codes for months…

tysm<3

1 Like

make your husband account the main account in your ps4 and you should be good.

also one ps plus is enough if you play on the console, all ps plus features is shared except for cloud services.

2 Likes

Thanks, his account is the main and the double PS plus was accidental >.<
I had a free month sub code from Destiny 2 and then my husband bought a subscription that was on sale a few months back and I forgot to cancel the auto renew so lol yea they got me for 3 more months after the free trail ended lol.

So does that mean I wont have to play on his account you think? I can just use mine even though it was bought on his??

1 Like

yes, you can use yours.

1 Like

omg THANK YOU :heart_eyes::sob:

I just hope the pre order bonuses will show up on my profile too because NEON SKiN!
Hopefully I had this panic attack for nothing… Cuz the Pre Order Adopter Pack is showing on my VIP rewards page even tho he was the one who bought it… guess in a few days I will know for sure

1 Like

check you download list on the PS4. some of us is already downloading the contents.

1 Like

In mine and my husbands download list all that’s showing is the bl3 background theme… but I think we still have a few more hours before the 48hr early download thing is available for my time zone…
But in the ps store library on my husbands it showing the 7 add ons (the cosmetic packs) as ‘installed’ but on my profile none of that is showing

Thanks so much to @nat_zero_six and @VaultHunter101 for helping me answer this question… yal was both right and i did get all the pre order bonuses!

idk how to close this thread but this is SOLVED!!
have fun on bl3 yous two!
:hearts: