Help w/2 @#!%! Achievements

Hi…I’m a level 54 Nisha looking to 100% the game. I’m having a tough time on 2 certain achievements.

• Collateral Damage: Had a Lost Legion Eternal kill 3 of his friends.

• Ice to Meet You: Shattered three frozen enemies with a single slam attack.

I’ve checked some forums for tips on getting these but no luck so far. Does anyone have any suggestions that might help? Thanks!

Do all this in normal mode.

For the first one, go to Tycho’s Ribs. Find an eternal, bug him with something weak like melee attacks or a low level weapon, you’re looking for a tempest (the flying one with electricity), walk that one around until it notices other mobs then wait or help it kill the guys (think like that turret mission)

The second one is probably best done with a Vladof Cryo Grenade, go to some area with a lot of easy bandits (Regolith Range’ll work) kite them together and throw the cryo. If all three freeze get ur explosive oz kit slam on and go crazy.

For Ice to meet i used Lazlo’s Freezeasy. It doesn’t do much damage but it has a high change to freeze enemies without killing them. Go look for some torks and and just freeze them and than just use your slam attack. That was the only way i got it to work. I did try the vladof cryo grenade but that didn’t work for me. With the Freezeasy i got it in minutes.