Help Why is pheonix lvl 66?

I have killed this boss plenty of times before and it usually dies on third revive but this time ive killed it 6 times and its respawned each time and now its lvl 66 and I am out of ammo and can’t kill her is this some special thing ive never seen her respawn this many times.

Sounds like a weird glitch to me. You might want to bail on that run.

1 Like

I tried that and made it to the level 63 version before I had to bail due to ammo. I haven’t been back since, but I might give it a go again with a better build.

1 Like

finally found some other people talking about it being a bug on reddit so yeah i bailed

1 Like

Hey, I just tried it again, Amara & Mozo in split-screen and killed it after 2 resurrections, so three total times.

I was closer to its remains this time, so maybe that might be it? If you’re too far away, maybe it doesn’t trigger correctly, creating a loop. I’ll report back if I have anything else to offer. Good luck.

EDIT: Killed it again, level 63, at range using Auto Bear. Give it a try after a restart. You might want to clear your cache, but restarting the console. Whatever the reason for the continuous respawn, it’s not happening to me now.

Happy Hunting.

1 Like