Help With Mission!

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THIS MISSION PLEASE, BEEN STUCK FOR HALF AN HOUR AND CANT SEEM TO DO IT! ABSOLUTE NOOB. Gamertag is Buxton x Nath

What mission, and what level?

im not a high level so its became hard, I’m level 11, mission is called a dam fine rescue

My closest character is level 50, which is rather OP…

I can help you out if you’re really stuck and don’t mind someone coming in and one-shotting everything, but you’ll learn more about playing the game if you have someone at level with you instead.

Some general advice:

• you’ll need corrosive and shock weapons.
  • if you don’t have any, golden keys and the red weapon crates are your friends
  • take your time and don’t try and face-tank your way through all the mobs
  • don;t be afraid to do side quests and general mobs to level up a bit more or hunt down better gear
  • for the final battle, a timer starts as soon as you round the corner by the gate, so unless you want to continue to Friendship Gulag, you need to hit the constructor hard and fast: shock homing or longbow grenades (tesla or quasar), a shock rocket launcher, etc. Aim for the eye (it’s critical spot) unless it has the yellow shield over it.

IVE PLAYED THE GAME BEFORE, feel 51 but can’t transfer save, whats your gamertag

When you say “transfer save” do you mean you’re now in XB1? If so, you’re posting in the wrong sub-section. I’m on 360 gt Alkymist96