Hey guys! Quick update and questions about the Loot Lobby

Hey all! I’m here with Hobbit warrior, Umbra073, ok_potato_, and Kyzuru. All is well and we’ll be here for hours until someone has to leave (maybe 3-4) then we’ll search for someone else. We are having a small issue where, twice now, we’ve only gotten two loot packs after a game: one core and one epic. Usually we should get 3 with a full lobby of boostersso why is this happening? Is this a known bug and is there a fix? We can’t help but feel that it’s when we are supposed to get a legendary pack. Did GBX take them out of the booster pool and not tell us? And not replace it with something else? Like Magnus packs wink wink

EDIT: HERE is a link to an imgur album of the matches in question with match ID as image description https://imgur.com/gallery/d2BTQ

3 Likes

tl;dr version.
We are running 5 loot boosters and occasionally only getting a core pack and an epic pack.

With 5 loot boosters you should get (to our understanding):
-core pack, epic pack, and either a commander pack or legendary pack.

Anyone know if legendary packs have been removed from this or if it is a glitch?

6 Likes

@joeKGBX

4 Likes

It’s happened 4 times now. Something’s definitely up

1 Like

Are you guys winning each match? You get less loot if you lose.

Are you all connected? I think if one has connection problems and gets kicked out of the lobby/isn’t present at the end of the match, it won’t count them.

Otherwise, I have no idea. I never had any issues back when I did my events. Although that was around the Winter Update so no idea if any bugs were introduced with the Summer Update.

1 Like

Yes to all of the above. We’re doing capture bots battles

1 Like

Ok. Then, are you guys getting any Legendary Lootpacks? If you are getting the commanders only, and then occasionally not getting anything, it might mean the Leggies are glitched.

1 Like

That is exactly what’s happening. About 20 some games now and no legendary packs.

1 Like

Well, that does seem like the issue then. Sucks.
Guess ya can just submit a ticket and see what happens.

Just screencap the matches in which you guys don’t get anything or take down the match numbers.

2 Likes

Last time I ran with loot boosters, (which was a pretty long time ago), it seemed like I got better loot the longer the match went on. I think even with 5 we only got legendary packs after longer matches, or something like that. The capture matches might be way too short. That’s what I think the issue may be, anyway. Especially if you cap the pads immediately and just win as fast as possible.

1 Like

No this isn’t the issue. We know this.

1 Like

Idk. Maybe there’s some kind of random hidden factor that I don’t know about. There are just so many things in this game that aren’t outright stated. Or it’s probably just a bug of some sort and nothing else, but who knows.

1 Like

They removed legendary packs from loot booster rewards.

1 Like

Well we don’t know that for sure. It could be an unintentional error case. We do know that we aren’t getting any legendary packs though.

That’s what I meant, sorry

We now have 2 open spots

Hey guys,

Thanks for pinging me. I’ll discuss this with the team ASAP. In the meantime, it might not be a bad idea for us to get a few support tickets from those of you who have experienced this. That will be very helpful I’m sure.

4 Likes

I sent mine in. I urged the rest to serve theirs in thank you guys so much for responding

1 Like

Thank you for looking into it! Sent in a support ticket in as well

1 Like

…Thanks again for being that guy :wink:

1 Like