Hi Please help with some items

Help needed" has anyone got a spare Flak Hunter class legendary class mod or a Lyuda 18+Mag . I am never going to be able to farm them myself – desperate. Cheers

I do not know how items are transferred - alas I am not IT savvy - too old.

game tag ’ MDN the Magic’
email: mdnejb@bigpond.com
xbox one.

Anything in particular you’re after in the class mod? I got a few spare ones I don’t need. Also on the off chance our times line up, I’ll be playing about 3 hours from now, I could show you what I have and you can pick one.

Hi Stray thanks a heap. class mod - nothing in particular i am not that savvy.
I live in a independent living unit (aged care ) in Adelaide South Australia. I play (my time) 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM and 11:00 AM to 12:00 AM - plus occasionally from 2:30 PM to 4:30 PM . I play most days (every day if I can ).

I realise we may not meet up time wise . I would be happy to add you to friend list if that helps.

Regardless thanks for the offer to help .

Cheers Michael

No problem. I’ll be on in a couple of hours, I’ll take some photos and post them here and you can just reply with which one you’d like.

This is what I have spare, let me know which one suits your build best and I’ll in game message you

Ive got an extra Lyuda for you. Let me know if you still need it and I’ll add you and just send it to your game mail

Hi just back from doc.
thanks again the first shield would be best: and yes I still need the Lyuda.
Cheers
Michael

I’ll send the Lyuda to you within the next few hours, ill message you again when I do. What shield are you looking for?

Just sent Lyuda, check your mailbox

1 Like