Hidden Costumes, How to get them?

So i’ve scene these and I wana know if anyone has scene different ones or if anyone knows how to get them.

you cant YET they will be unlocked as… sometime

:frowning: i just wana look fresh when I pown noobs

well my “thought” is that it will come with the maybe first BIG patch or the 1 dlc

fingers crossed, I wonder if theres still time for fan concept designs for costumes?

2 Likes

One of the devs said somewhere on reddit that these “Tier 2” skins would be added with the first DLC character.

2 Likes

That… Toby… I NEED IT BADLY!

Why didnt they had them right away? Seems strange to cut something like this out. Maps, characters, even to not have alll the skins right away but a whole tier locked seems strange should have at least given us 2 for each character to be unlock via loot packs they more as time went on.

Source?

It’s under Edit 6

Thanks!

edit: That post in general makes it look like a very promising future for Battleborn, excited to see where the game will go ^.^

Lol dlc only aka season pass… dumb. I’ll stick with Overwatch. Looks prettier and plays better. Costumes are cooler.

Source? Lol jk you don’t have one, go troll somewhere else.

2 Likes

If you doubt my statement then you haven’t been paying attention to game marketing these past few years.

So no source then. Kthxbai

2 Likes

Marketing doesn’t instantly make a game prettier or smoother. This is a Battleborn forum, go talk about Overwatch somewhere else. I personally like this game better than Overwatch.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDiJqGrh-NPdjVzZ0bb-NCQ