Hidden word inside Claptrap's body?

Does anyone know what this word means inside Claptrap’s body or why it’s there?

5 Likes

Woah

I remember someone reporting it, perhaps a year ago. The only thing that comes to mind is “SANTI5”, which is the word in front of some Borderlands buses, including Marcus’ one and the one from the Pre-Sequel intro (which might be the same one):

3 Likes

He’s more and more made up of spare parts and scraps is all.

Claptastic Voyage already covered the inner cyberworld of Cl4pTP in the Presequel.

Nice catch! Not that I know what it means, but that’s some arcane trivia to have on hand. :+1:

1 Like

Makes me think an old bought out corporation.

Its under bridges… On marcus bus… On stuff all over.

2 Likes

I never realised it was written on buses and other things. Probably is just some old construction company or something. Cheers everyone

1 Like

My guess is that it’s the name of one of the artists - there’s quite a few tags from the team within the game. Spatula Khan (BL2 TTAoDK) started out as graffiti by one of them in the Bloodshot Strongholds.

1 Like

I’ve recently spotted the mysterious word again! It’s on some random boxes in Borderlands 3:

You can find them almost anywhere: there’s quite a few in the Arms Race initial waiting room; alternatively, there’s one right behind Marcus on Sanctuary III.

2 Likes