Hit commander rank 100

Ended up hitting max rank a few hours ago.

just wondering why there isn’t some sort of prestige mode or something of that sort that’ll keep you playing a little more

5 Likes

Congrats! cough show off cough LOL :sweat_smile:

I’m surprised they even kept the capped max command rank. I wonder if they’ll lean towards removing the cap completely in a few months when the majority of regular players will have all reached 100

1 Like

Hahaha! I couldn’t help it! I tore through this game and had a blast. Yeah its really weird how it kind of just stops. Hopefully they add more ranks or a prestige option in the future updates.

1 Like

Maybe a champion/veteran rank like ESO… I dunno… they’ll definitely have to do something though! How many characters did you master on your road to CR100?

How many hours did you put in? Because I have 100 probably 75 in game and I’m only 50

thats crazy, now you can’t play with other people because your command rank and skill is so ennormous.

When you enter the random pvp que and your enemy sees your command rank they will just give up and surrender. Your command rank level aura is to strong bro. Why do you need to go all Super Sayan on people like us.

Congratz man. I’m so far away from Command Level 100 that it looks like a herculean task to me. Thats what I call dedication .

3 Likes

Well, I’m Level 24!

4 Likes

Nice work!
I hope you found all the game play you put in really rewarding, and that you can continue having fun with the game, what a Battleborn badass you are! :wink:

Hahaha they do actually do that a lot. Which I wish they didn’t. Since I just want to play the game and I usually run around as boldur just causing chaos.

1 Like

OH YEAH? GOOD! I’LL COME AT YOU WITH MY SHIELD AND AX . OR IF YOU RUN EL DRAGON YOU’LL HAVE A FACE OFF WITH ME.

I actually only mastered el dragon. He was the reason I originally bought the game after seeing his hilarious trailer. I have done a few characters lore. Grinding out to character level 15 though :sweat:

1 Like

94 hours it says? I rarely do campaign tbh. So I don’t even have any really good legendaries Lol

Thanks! I normally only get the usual “get a life” messages ahaha. So nice compliments are a huge plus :smile:

Gratz!

Thanks! :smile:

You play PS4? PSN Bnegative, I’LL CRUSH YA WIT MAH ATTIKUS!

Congratulations!

People surrender way to often and way to fast in my oppinion. Your command rank, impressive as it is, shouldn’t even entertain the thought of surrender.

I get my ass handed to me regulary in pvp but I still want to play the match until its over, maybe turn the game around. Most of the time tough, my random teammates just opt for an easy way out.

2 Likes

I would look at how they did rank in Borderlands as an indication of how they will handle exp rank in this game. They will bump it up some levels every time new content or Battleborn is dropped. I’m sure the didn’t expect some to hit max so soon (which is a good thing because it shows how gamers who get it , are enjoying the game). Congrats btw , I look at my scrawny lvl 18 command rank with a sad face now. :rage::rage::joy::joy:

Attikus is a really solid character that doesn’t get played enough! No sadly I’m on Xbox or I’d immediately add you Lol.