HODOR "Press any key to continue..."

Is there any way to disable this feature of HODOR? It’s just I’ve got a batch file that starts off 4 ships at a time for conversion, and it’s annoying having to close half a dozen windows when I’m done.

(Also, gotta admit, using Max and HODOR isn’t that bad, really. Gets the job done and gets me my ships in game, anyway. Just wish there was a joint template feature like CFHodEd had for adding weapons and stuff…)

Another thing I have noticed with HODOR is that it isn’t entirely happy with paths containing spaces. Yesterday it created a directory called “C:\Program” when trying to output to an area in “C:\Program Files”…!

@dom2 - I have a bunch of random folders lying around like that too now. Have you tried using quote marks around the path? When I did that I seemed to break it, but maybe i was using wrong quotes.

@CMDBob - that should be controlled by the “wait” line at the bottom of your params.hodor file.

Ahhh, that makes sense. Should’ve probably tried getting rid of that earlier. Ah well!

Tried this as well and it didn’t work.

It is also creating odd empty directory structures in:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Homeworld\GBXTools\HODOR\

It does the same thing to me.

Hrm - that’s not good. Let’s talk about that mid-week and I’ll see if I can make that less dumb…

1 Like