Hollow point still causing self damage

Gearbox released a patch today semi-fixing hollow point it no longer inflicts damage to allies which is great but it’s still causing a lot of self damage kinda wish you could just disable the skill at this point

5 Likes

Yea it’s a little annoying that you get punished for putting points into the most powerful things like crit damage/gun damage/grenade damage… ridiculous they disabled it just to still not make it screw you over tbh O.o

4 Likes

Exactly! If we had the ability to disable guardian rank skills I feel like it would fix a lot of problems Melee builds that use roid shields are getting screwed over by the skill shield reboot in the survivor guardian tree

4 Likes

I play Moze and Zane and yea, I never even thought about shield problems … man they really didn’t think this stuff through and it shows the more in depth you get the more stuff you realize functions poorly or not at all :frowning:

3 Likes

i’m on xbox one and so far it seems to be working correctly for me

1 Like

1 Like

I play as Fl4k and this is a major problem for me. FIX THIS NOW!

1 Like

i’m on PC, and i’m not having this issue. I can kill enemies point blank, they will explode and kill the other enemies, but doesn’t affect my health

1 Like

I’d have to go back and read the patch notes. But I thought just said it would no longer damage team mates and pets. I don’t think it prevented self damage due to being treated like any other explosive you use point blank like torgue weapons, grenades, and rockets.