Homeworld 2 classic crashes when launched

I just got my rig up and running finally after about over 6 months since release of HWRE. The hw 2 log mentions this in it.
error executing GetAssumedLatestDll() in driverConfig.lua
error executing GetAssumedLatestDllVersion() in driverConfig.lua
error executing AdjustForBadDrivers() in driverConfig.lua
I’m running windows 10, 8 gb ram, AMD radeon R7 chipset

I would like to port my mod from Relic hw 2 to gbx hw 2 but it crashes on me when I launch it.

It’d be good if you could post your PC’s specifications (in full) in order to be reassured that it isn’t a hardware issue.

Do you have the latest and up-to-date version of your operating system?

Do you have the latest and up-to-date version of both your video drivers and audio drivers?

Have you verified the integrity of your game cache for the Homeworld Remastered Collection?

Are you running any modifications when attempting to boot up the game?

Do you have any overlays or otherwise-intrusive background programs running when attempting to boot up the game? Such as MSI Afterburner or AMD Gaming Evolved?

Can you provide the full log for the crash? Please, either within a spoiler so that it doesn’t take up the entire page and can be expanded, or linked in and available on an external website.

What, exactly and precisely, are you doing when attempting to boot up the game?

@BitVenom Amd Radeon r7 chipset
quad core 3.9 ghz amd
8 gb ram
windows 10
120 gb ssd
1 tb WDB
and yes to both OS and drivers updated, used an auto update program for that
No to mods and yes to game cache
No to overlay programs, just tried running hw 2 classic and it crashes, hw 1 classic works oddly enough.

And heres the log
Wed Sep 02 12:21:35 2015
Loaded Archive: ‘Homeworld2.big’
UTIL – filepath failure, path doesn’t exists ‘E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Homeworld\Homeworld2Classic\data\locale\English’
UTIL – filepath failure, path doesn’t exists ‘E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Homeworld\Homeworld2Classic\data\locale\English’
Loaded Archive: ‘English.big’
Uing …profiles\ for profiles folder
Changing from a 32 bit colour depth in winNT (6.2 build 9200),
error executing GetAssumedLatestDll() in driverConfig.lua
error executing GetAssumedLatestDllVersion() in driverConfig.lua
error executing AdjustForBadDrivers() in driverConfig.lua
Using Chain Studios (QeffectsGL 1.2)'s 4.5.13399 Compatibility Profile Context 15.200.1062.1004 AMD Radeon™ R7 Graphics renderer (Suspected driver is 0)
Loaded Archive: ‘EnglishSpeech.big’
Loaded Archive: ‘Music.big’
SOUND – created destination [ fdaudio ], handle [ 4 ] with [ 48 ] channels created
SOUND – created destination [ fda streamer ], handle [ 5 ] with [ 8 ] channels created
SOUND – created destination [ dxa streamer ], handle [ 0 ] with [ 8 ] channels created
SOUND – created destination [ dxaudio ], handle [ 1 ] with [ 48 ] channels created
Build name:
Built by : builduser
Data path : E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Homeworld\Homeworld2Classic\data

Issue fixed thanks to Pouk, -nopbuffer