An update contains changes that are permanently stored on your system and only needs to be downloaded once. You can download the latest Homeworld Remastered Collection update by restarting Steam. All updates are cumulative; you only need to install the most recent version to receive all updates.
[quote]Releasing August 13, 2015
Strike-groups are referenced by Name, not Index - UI 100% dynamic.
Added new UI control - Context Menu.
Ships can have more than two build queues now!
Major restructuring for Game Rules, Levels, Races, Ships, etc.
- Game Rules can filter Races/Levels.
- Campaigns can assign custom Game Rules.
- Levels now organized with a “.levels” file - loose levels ignored.
- Mods can filter content on load as well.
- Ships can load props with Game Rules override.
- Added optional DefenseShield sob to ships.
Game Setup Chat Improvements
Added shorthand whisper command “/w”.
Changed “/ignore” and “/unignore” to “/mute” and “/unmute”.
Added auto complete of player names when typing “/” commands.
Players can right-click a player name to quickly whisper, invite, and mute / unmute a player.
Added whisper received audio event.
“/” commands are better formatted while typing them in (/whisper Bob will resolve to “Bob:” when you start typing the message).
Chat color format commands will now switch to the color after they are terminated (<c=ff0000> will make the text you are typing Red while you are typing).
If a player is dropped they are now removed from the chat channel correctly.
Players now have a state in the chat screen (AFK, InLobby, InGame).
Added “/r” and “/reply” to reply to the last person who whispered you.
Backspace, right/left arrows, home key, del key now work properly in the chat edit box!
“/invite” command added.
When a player hovers over the in-chat invite, the game will highlight.
Help pop-up will be displayed above chat input box when the player types “/”.
Player list is now sorted based on state. Global Chat -> Game Lobby -> AFK -> in-game ->muted.
- Players have state icon next to their name as well.
Added settings option to disable or enable leave / join notification messages in chat.
Chat text length bumped from 128 to 200 characters.
Holding the “ALT” key and typing in a unicode character number will enter that character in text input fields (assuming that character exists in the font).
Game Setup Screen
AI players are now removed before human players when the upcoming map is smaller than the number of players in the lobby.
Fixed an issue where changing game types might not cause the first map to be re-selected, causing improper data to display for it.
Added “Random” race selection based on Race.groupings. (HW1 Random, HW2 Random).
Fixes bug where a player could click the ready button in any slot in some situations.
Game will now ignore mouse input when the game window is not in focus.
Added ability for custom ATI configurations.
Countdown for applying graphical changes now formats properly.
Fixed issue where sensors would have invisible headings and sensor blobs when UI effects were turned off.
ATI for unknown / inactive resources has it’s string set to “”.
Custom levels no longer download to hard drive when joining a server.
- Helps reduce problem with players swapping out an official map with a custom map that would give them an unfair advantage.
Trails fade off when a ship docks with another (Instead of just disappearing).
Defense Field Frigate FX now displays properly!
Shift-click for build cancel button will cancel the last 5 build jobs for the selected queue.
Fixed issue where a build job hitting the unit cap would stall a queue. It now promotes the first valid ship it encounters to replace the stalled ship.
In-game chat box no longer overlaps game timer.
“Player is lagging” screen has been redesigned to be much less intrusive.
In-game chat screen chat formatting overhauled to be more consistent with frontend global chat screen.
In-game chat screen supports /team and /playername shortcuts properly.
HUD elements can now be individually scaled through the settings screen!
Removed period from end of destroyer name in Italian.
Fixed missing German subtitles that could happen in HW2 Mission3.
Animatic timing issues in all languages adjusted to match English VO properly.
HW1 Mission 9 - Alien Anomaly tool tip is now translated properly.
Fixed a potential crash if mission scripting tried to dock a unit with a ship that did not exist.
“Attack Run” flight behavior now able to take weapon rotation limits into account, not always attack head-on, break with timer.
- minBreakDelay/maxBreakDelay - allow time delay for breaks, instead of distance.
- approachAngle/approachFloor - allow target position adjustment for weapon swivel (angle), based on minimum engagement distance (floor).[/quote]
[quote]Releasing June 9, 2015
• Added the long-lost mission Raider Retreat! This mission can be accessed in the new “Extra Missions” menu. For more information, visit .
o Added Achievement for completing the Raider Retreat mission.
• Added Global Chat to the server browser and lobby chat
Fixes and Updates
• Don’t display the RU’s for a resource if the starting RU’s are 0
• Objective pointer lines should now be better aligned
• Misc. audio updates from Paul Ruskay
• The diplomacy panel is now properly updated to remove the player after disconnections
• “Unknown level” text is now properly displayed for clients if the host uses a custom map
• Fixed issue where certain letters in foreign languages would not properly display
• The distance filter is now available on the main server selection screen
• Fixed an issue where list boxes would sometimes wrap incorrectly
• Dust clouds are now selectable “move to object” destinations
Modder Updates and Additions
• Created TabControl Interface Element to streamline menus such as the options menu
• customFormationID was not initialized properly which would possibly be garbage when spawning ships in a map
• UI - Screen anchors now refresh on screen activate
• UI - Created new “mirror” anchor type that copies rect and visibility of another element
• Added concept of “Extra Missions” that should allow modders to create custom campaign missions without having to edit the UI or jump through unnecessary hoops
o Added support for mission entries in a campaign file to define either a flag saying the persist file from the persist directory should be loaded, or a path indicating what persist file from a save game in the saved campaign data directory should be loaded
o Added the ability to define a “StartingPlayerFleet.lua” file in a mission directory and have it be loaded if it is there and a persistent fleet is not loaded via the command line prompt of the override that loads a previous saved missions persistent fleet
• Added command line option “-noMouseCap” so that the game doesn’t steal mouse input on the first frame[/quote]
[quote]Releasing May 19, 2015
- Ships now properly stop attacking when the ship they were attacking is salvage captured
- Fixed some values for Homeworld 1 cloaking ability to restore them to the same timing they were prior to the last patch
- Made the hyperspace time to exit honor the update rate of the game simulation. Ships should no longer over/under shoot their destinations
- Guard logic fixed so that ships that guard other ships now properly move and guard as one would expect
- Updated the guard command to use the tactics of the ship to determine how it behaves while guarding
- Fixed an issue where ships assigned to guard could stop if ship they were guarding engaged in combat when the guarding ship was outside of guard range
- Set build time of the first Taiidan Research Ship back to what was originally shipped (60s)
- Fixed an issue where certain key binding descriptions were read incorrectly from the player config file which caused some keybindings to fail to load
- Fixed a save game issue that would happen if some ships used by mission scripting were destroyed before a game was saved
- Fixed an issue where creating a profile after one exists, then deleting that profile and creating it again would cause a crash
- Fixed mouse blocking issue when player clicked near timer
- Various fixes for crashes found in Steam crash dumps
- UI speed optimizations
- Fixed clipped/hidden “show all” build menu items
- Text display Top/Bottom alignment inversion issue fixed
[quote]Releasing May 7, 2015
- Resolved UI display lag issue seen most severely in Research menu[/quote]
[quote]Releasing May 6, 2015
– [Homeworld 1 Remastered] Fixed an issue where Mission 09 could not be completed due to an autosaving issue.
– [Homeworld 1 Remastered] Fixed Russian text issue seen in Mission02
– [Homeworld 1 Remastered] Fixed sensors disk issue in Mission 15
– [Homeworld 1 Remastered] Cryotrays can be healed during Mission 03
– [Homeworld 2 Remastered] Resource containers no longer float near the mothership when it disembarks during Mission 01
– [Homeworld 2 Remastered] Music will now play properly during Mission 12 and 14 cinematics
– Fixed engine glows on Kadesh Multibeam Frigate and Mothership
– Playing animatics from main menu will now have proper subtitles
– Vaygr laser corvette and minelayer icons fixed
– Background pinching fixed in various maps. (Was much more visible depending on windows gamma settings.)
– Fixed issue where if you cleared your progress, mission 01 wouldn’t be selected which would cause a crash when trying to launch.
– Research and Build menus are not toggled unless units are available
– Alt-T and Alt-W are appropriately ignored as menu shortcuts for Kushan
– Top left UI no longer blocks mouse clicks
– Key bindings no longer accumulate/double up when applied to the main menu and in-game menu
– Key bindings no longer infinitely accumulate in the settings file due to edits
– No longer display the custom command energy bar if usage is not greater than zero
– A certain asteroid no longer blows up resource collectors unexpectedly
– Game will no longer crash when the player repeatedly changes any in-game settings via the Options menu
– Fixed nav lights on the Kushan Support Frigate
– Users will no longer get stuck “Downloading Content” when playing custom maps
– Fixed tiny menu button text at 4K resolutions
– Steam button now disabled if not connected to Steam
– Fixed more out of sync issues
– HW1 Classic - Credits scale to all resolutions available in Classic resolution menu
– Ship icons updated to have colors similar to the original HW2 icons to help quickly identify which ships you have selected
– Message appears in chat when player is defeated or surrenders and chat icon on left flashes to notify of messaging
– Message appears in chat after a player leaves a game
– Shift-Clicking ships in the build menu will now queue up 5 ships. (HW1 feature)
– Drag resizing of build and launch menu improved
– Optimized UI text rendering
– Vaygr resourcing paths moved closer to ship
– Resource collectors can now be captured while they are harvesting an asteroid in multiplayer
– Carriers and motherships have additional entry and docking paths to more efficiently build/dock units, greatly reducing the giant escalator queue
– Removed Repair Corvette regen times and reduced health from HW1 standard 1200 to 600 to be more in line with other corvettes
– Added the healing beam to HW1 repair ships
– Gravwell Generators now destroy themselves after their power bar is depleted
– Added support for armor class multipliers for kamikaze damage
– Missiles no longer miss and do double damage
– Circle strafe attack style with target facing added
– Added support for locale-only mods in Classic and Remastered. Locale mods are mulitplayer safe.
– Badge-only mods are now supported. (Multiplayer safe)
– Old Badge mods should be converted to this new type of mod to work properly.
– Added support for “cursors” mods
– Added minShrink property to text to allow for better scaling at various resolutions
– Removed some log spam
– Added OnItemSelect lua hooks for NewDropDownListBox
– UI script can now ask for a control’s custom values to store and retrieve vars
– Added ability for LUA to get the name of the current map that is loaded (getCurrentLevelName())
– Added concept of “healing” damage
[quote]Releasing March 23, 2015
– Fixed an issue where the game would crash for Russian players when receiving a chat message.
– Localization of message source tags in chat messages for Russian players.
– Localization of text for UI options menu.
[quote]Releasing March 19, 2015
– Fixed getting stuck trying to skip NISs during fade to black
– Turned off auto update for lobby screen. (Need to click refresh to get an updated list).
– Dust clouds updated with new improved graphics in HW1 Mission 10. Should be easier to understand safe areas.
– Kushan mothership badge fixed.
– Kushan mothership bridge glows are properly glowing.
– Fixed objectives being unavailable when loading an autosave.
– Friend invites should be a bit more smooth
– Vaygr Corvettes are now included in list of ships affected by gravwell.
– Salvage no longer dies out when being transported back to ship.
– Badges can now be pulled from bin:badges. Helps with issues with Steam saving unwanted badges in your profile to the cloud.
– HW1 Classic modders: /ignorebigfiles and /logfileloads parameters added to help with HW1 classic mods.
– Various stability improvements.
– Fixed an issue where the scroll bar could fail to appear in the Multiplayer “Select Badge” menu.
– Multiplayer invites will now work when region settings are not the same between players.
– Fixed an issue where the player may be unable to scroll through “Game Options” in the multiplayer lobby.
– Fixed an issue where the player may be unable to scroll through “Research Options” menu in-game.
– Restored mod support for Homeworld 1 Classic.
– Command line arguments are now reported properly in the .log file when running the game.
– Addressed a potential crash in Homeworld 1 Remastered Mission 14 when capturing destroyers.
– Fixed an issue where the Multiplayer distance filter could not be set back to ‘Local’ once it had been set to ‘Worldwide’.
– Mission 08 of Homeworld 1 Remastered will now reinforce the correct ship types.
– Fixed custom emblems displaying upside-down in Multiplayer.
– Addressed some issues where the credits could display incorrectly.
– The game now supports native display resolution windowed mode.
– Fixed an issue where the number of SFX channels is not affected by ‘Restore Defaults’ or ‘Cancel’ buttons.
– HUD can be universally scaled through the in-game options menu with a scrollbar.
– Fixed missing research type colors that were missing.
– Properly skinned and updated to scale at various odd resolutions.
– Taskbar - Fixed issue where command icon container would not shrink properly when scaled up then down.
– Listbox scroll bar will scale properly when anchors in involved with their layout.
– Build Facility Category Buttons now scale to fit the max number to allow for drag stretching of menu.
– Layout optimized for performance.
– Items that are unable to be built yet are now more obvious.
– Fixed missing research type colors that where missing.
– Elements scale better at various resolutions.
– List of ships docked now tiles in a grid
– Size of ship icons docked increased. (They scale with the scale of the launch menu)
User Profile Screen
– Badge select screen now displays as a tiled grid instead of a vertical column
– Badge select screen made significantly larger to allow for more badges on screen
– Kushan preset now properly sets the Kushan badge
– Properly skinned and updated to scale at various odd resolutions.
– Taskbar - Fixed issue where command icon container would not shrink properly when scaled up then down.
– Option Menu - Removed non-functional SFX Channels option.
– Fixed some missing names in credits videos.
– Webm videos can now be translucent (modder feature).
– Animatics will no longer scale or clip at super wide resolutions.
– Scrollbars can now be set to any arbitrary range (modder feature).
– Listboxes can now be laid out in grids (modder feature).
– Removed misleading icon in the top right corner of dialog boxes that looked like close buttons.
– Draghandles now properly work and extended to allow for future drag-able windows (modder feature).
– Listbox scroll bar will scale properly when anchors in involved with their layout.
– Added -forceResolution command line to force the game to use the resolution set on the command line. (unsupported feature that modders can use to test various resolutions).
[quote]Releasing March 6, 2015
– Fixes an issue that caused some missions in Homeworld 1 Remastered to have an incorrect amount of resources.
[quote]Releasing March 5, 2015
– Fixed an issue where Windows DPI scaling could cause the game to display in an unusable resolution.
– Increased size of anomaly pings to make them more readily visible.
– Restored disabled button states to campaign games.
– Added launcher text to indicate DLC content download state.
– Addressed improper UV maps on some units.
– Various audio fixes.
– Various fixes to ships and weapons.
– Fixed weapon audio in Remastered versions to be faithful to classic versions.
– Added “reset video settings to default” function to the launcher.
– Addressed an issue where the screen could go black if an in-engine cut-scene is interrupted.
– Game now allows windowed resolution at full desktop size.
– Added OpenGL version check to launcher.
– Added more detailed error messaging.
– NOTE: All in-game audio was mastered and intended to be heard at 100% volume – for optimal experience, we recommend setting all in-game volume sliders to 100%.
Homeworld 1 Remastered:
– Mission 07 – Addressed an issue where the Kadeshi mothership could disappear.
– Mission 10 - Addressed an issue where the objective “Destroy All Enemy Forces” fails to complete.
– Fixed an issue where attempting to load an incompatible save would cause a loading screen to appear during gameplay.
– Fixed improper letterboxing in Mission 03 cinematic.
– Addressed an issue where dust clouds and nebulae were not auto-collected by resource collectors.
– Mission 02 – Fixed an issue where the objective “Salvage the Khar-Selim” might not complete.
– Mission 06 – Adjusted asteroid field visuals and functionality to improve mission balance .
Homeworld 2 Remastered:
– Disabled resource collector research during tutorials.
– Taiidan sensor array ping now functions in multiplayer matches.
– Increased multiplayer lobby limit to 8 players.
– Addressed an issue where multiplayer lobbies could get stuck in the “Connecting” dialog .
– Fixed an issue where multiple checkboxes could appear in certain dialogs.
– Addressed an issue where a player disconnecting from the game while in the lobby could cause the host to crash.
– Addressed an issue where clients could become stuck in the lobby when host gets disconnected.
– The game now checks for Beta opt-in status when inviting a friend
– Added password icon to password-locked games in the server browser .
– Reduced kamikaze damage on the Vaygr Interceptor to be in-line with other fighters.
– Addressed a crash which could occur under certain circumstances when launching the game from a friend invite.
– Added new loading screens
– Various stability improvements.
– Addressed a rare issue where games could become stuck on an infinite loading screen.
– Added server distance filter.
[quote]Update 2.0, Releasing June 7th, 2016
• Note: All prior in-game saves are no longer valid. Campaign progression is still valid; you just have to restart any missions you are currently on.
• Entire game rebalanced. (Singleplayer and MP!)
• Formations have been completely rewritten to better support HW1 formations
• Formations will break on combat into combat groups based on the ships that are part of the formation. This is to more closely emulate HW1 and to make sure that ships perform as optimally as you would expect.
• Formations have a unit cap depending on the ships and formation used. This is to ensure formations are as effective in combat as possible and so that the game performs at a reasonable speed.
• All ships have been rebalanced to work with formations
• All ships have had a pass to improve flight dynamics and engagement behaviors.
• Weapons will now use ballistics when set to do so. (Many ships are set to this by default now.)
• Tactics have been split into “Rules of Engagement” and “Stances” to better emulate HW1 and HW2 gameplay at the same time. (Hot keys updated accordingly.)
Rules of Engagement:
• Offensive. Ships will attack all enemy ships that enter range.
• Defensive. Ships will retaliate against attackers of allies and themselves.
• Passive. Ships will not retaliate, even when fired upon.
• Aggressive. Aggressive strike craft receive bonuses to weapon damage but penalties to speed. Aggressive ships will fight at closer ranges and will fight and stay in formation during combat.
• Evasive. Evasive strike craft receive bonuses to speed, acceleration, and take reduced damage. Evasive ships will break formation as soon as they enter combat and attempt to dodge incoming fire. Evasive strike craft fight at longer range. This stance is intended as a delaying or harassing action.
• Neutral. Normal power shunting, ships receive no bonuses or penalties. (Default)
• Ships will now automatically try and fly away from large ships that are about to explode. (Splash damage is much more meaningful now.)
• Ship Dock Holds and UnitCaps have been reworked to account for HW1 and HW2 ships being traded/salcapped and to allow a more flexible system for modders.
• 2p_Shields start locations tweaked for more balanced gameplay.
• 4p_ironcurtain, 4p_lostfalls start locations fixed to not cause rush protection damage
• 5p_treeoflife, 8p_hyerspacearena, 8p_scattered, 6p_radialsymmetry – RU locations and amounts better balanced
• Swarmers now refuel much more effectively.
• Waypoints can now be closed, creating a patrol loop. Ships can leave their patrol to attack enemy units encountered while on patrol and return to the patrol based on their Rule of Engagement or even ignore enemies altogether.
• HW2 Mission 2 – Elite Bombers are granted correctly now.
• Lagging is much less likely to cause a desync now.
• General MP game desyncs are much much rarer now.
• Drones no longer count as ships when calculating relic value
• Relic game mode balance/behaviors tweaked.
• New Magnetic field used for Tai_DefenseFighter, Tai_FieldFrigate
• Carriers Only game mode rebalanced
• Races can now have race specific formation variations.
• Various research requirements tweaked to better balance game.
• Dockpaths for Capital Ships, Motherships reworked to be quicker/more efficient.
• The salvage capture command can now be issued to multiple targets.
• Salvage capture corvettes will now stop chasing a target if it becomes obscured by fog of war.
• Added a selection modifier to select all ships not in any strike group. (Mapped to the “-” key by default).
• Fixed various drone frigate issues including some targetting issues, removing command “response” audio from drones, an issue with CPU players spamming activation, and drones sometimes not being properly destroyed.
• Cleaned up some issues with changing targets when the kamikaze command is running.
• Fixed a possible crash when cancelling a waypoint move command with no waypoints set, then issuing a move command.
• Fixed some docking issues with ships carrying back large salvage chunks (and fixed an issue with Homeworld 1 resource collectors not being able to return salvage to carriers).
• Ships running a capture or salvage capture command will break out of it if the target hyperspaces.
• Hyperspace inhibitor and defense fields will now stay active if salvage capture corvettes are latched on, but they aren’t at the “returning with capture” stage.
• Fixed an issue where the Homeworld 1 scout speed boost could stay on permanently.
• The magnetic field is no longer visible through fog of war.
• Fixed the GravWell Generator so the hyperspace command is more reliably disabled when the gravity well is active.
• UI is now contextually aware of what the ships are doing. The Move Icon highlights when the ship is executing a Move Order, cooldowns are represented on the icon, and available formations/active formation highlights.
• Formations are now represented as single icons in UI. (Option to use previous flat view is in the options.)
• Launch menu performance optimized. (Also uses grouped icons. Same option to use flat view affects this as well.)
• Marine Frigate capture button is now properly displayed.
• Timer moved over to allow for better layout of subtitles and other items.
• Subtitles are forced on in tutorials. This fixes a lot of odd issues with tutorial progression we were seeing.
• Chat screens cleaned up to layout and display “Left the game” messages better.
• Game saved text is displayed when a game is quick saved now.
• Cursor is more contextually aware of the player’s commands
• Stances/Rules of Engagement icons changed to match TO icons and to be more consistent in general
• Invalid save games are not displayed to user or are greyed out depending on reason.
• Population Cap screen optimized
• MP Lobby views now auto-refresh, unless disabled.
• Fixed an issue where chat messages sent to CPU players would be sent to the host of the game.
• Dust clouds, veins, and Nebula are much easier to see.
• Various ships have had visual tweaks to improve appearance. (Geometry, texture, animations)
• Sensors screen visual fidelity updated. (Rounder shapes, clearer tactical dots). Red tactical docs are now scalable in options screen for really high rez monitors.
• Game will no longer crash on load when primary screen is in portrait mode.
• Lens flares: fixed to be occluded as intended by designers.
• Engine Glow/Burn/Trail visuals improved slightly and performance optimized.
• Merged all Goblins into ship meshes to improve performance. (Goblins no longer supported)
• Command Line: Added -fakeFullscreen option. Allows use of a fullscreen window that does not capture the device. Use this option at your own risk as it is not officially supported.
• Command Line: Added -facetCount=XX option. Draws screen in vertical slices to prevent distortion, ‘bends’ the view. Can allow for 360 degree rendering, etc.
• Fixed a few mismatched portrait icons.
• M02 sun and flare now align correctly.
• EZ13 mission performance greatly improved.
• Game will try and use a discrete GPU rather than integrated GPU when available. This applies to Windows Vista and Windows 7 only. Windows 8 and Windows 10 users are advised to ensure a profile exists in the vendor’s control panel to ensure optimal performance.
• OpenGL initialization improved to compensate for legacy overlay rendering performed by 3rd party software. While 3rd party overlays are not officially supported, overlays should no longer cause inappropriate translucency ordering or difficulty streaming.
• Added DOK badge.
• Capture/Latch points refined.
• Various Localization fixes.
• Executable load time improved by removing most DLLs.
• Removed DirectX 9 dependency check on startup.
• Russian save games now work properly.
• Keybindings in Russian and other languages are now consistent with English.
• Handfull of new keybindings/adjustments. See keybindings menu for details.
• Plus key bound to selecting ships not in a Formation.
• NumPad now works correctly.
• Removed necessity to sign up for SHiFT to play MP.
• Selections using mouse input should feel a lot better in general.
• Improved level load times.
• Added Scenario system to allow saving and playing back of starting fleet arrangements. (-loadScenario/-saveScenario)
• Added dropdown menu control.
• Buttons now have the ability to have different behaviors based on if the alt/shift/ctrl keys are being held down. Tooltips react to inform players of changed functionality.
• Ship turrets are instanced, allowing the base game assets to be easily modded via the new mod patching system that allows base assets to be nondestructively altered.
• .HOD format has been updated. HODOR/RODOH updates to come in the near future.
• Ship performance and behaviors can now be modified depending on what stance they are in. Formations also share these modifiers and can stack on top. Bullet speed, firing rates, weapon damage are just some of the things that can be changed. A formation of Laser Corvettes can turn incrementally slower as more ships are added to the formation or accelerate faster as the formation gets smaller due to losses.
• New flight maneuver abilities allow for more intuitive behavior- for instance it is now possible for fighters to slow down during their attack run to maximize time on target and speed up when coming back around. This behavior feeds into the ballistics system-ships caught going slower during a strafing run are easier to hit.
The original, Homeworld 2 classic requirement for a ship to be mine-laying capable before it will consider firing at missiles/torpedoes/mines has been removed. Additionally, all missiles/torpedoes/mines have been separated from the generic attack class “projectile” to provide ease-of-use for mod authors wishing to create ballistic anti-missile/torpedo defense systems.
[quote]Update 2.1, Releasing June 10, 2016
- Resolved a memory fragmentation error which could lead to crashes.
- Homeworld 2 classic properly responds to -locale command line
- Fixed a crash when a missing mad state was called.
- Fixed exploit where hyperspacing mothership would allow autocapture of ships already headed toward it
- Frigates and Corvettes now attack more consistently. (With Balance tweaks to account for this)
- Fixed issue when loading old campaign persist files (ships missing when in legacy strikegroups)
- Fixed weird cursor skin issue when hovering over certain buttons
- Ships no longer overshoot kushan carrier docking bays
- Fixed mouse speed issues on giant multiscreen display setups and added command lines to future proof it a bit. -CameraDragX -CameraDragY. (Multiplier)
- Fixed issue where a few ships had missing geometry, textures, odd normals, etc.
- Tweaks to primary ship shaders for improved visual fidelity, speed.
- Cryotray and transports can be sphere guarded now.
- Vaygr resource collectors no longer aspire to be archeologists.
- Mods - added traceHOD command line to ease tracking down corrupt or invalid files.
- Mods - ConfigFilter.lua - BasePath string allows specification of Player profile path for Mod data.
- facetAutoFOV - Command line property for use with facetCount to limit total horizontal FOV.
We are continuing to work on additional fixes for known issues and will update this thread accordingly when we have more information.