Homeworld Remastered Mod Cataclysm(Need people)

(Aliasofall) #1

Okay this post is for the homeworld fans out there who either played or loved Homeworld Cataclysm to seek people who would like to mod Homeworld remastered and Homeworld remastered 2 to add cataclysm to it. The Beast and Kiith races would be added to multiplayer along with the storyline eventually. I want to modify the story line to fill in some of the gaps of the storyline that follows up to Homeworld 2.

Right now I’m looking for anyone who wants to get involved or wants to do this.

My email is dougjds@live.com
Skype-Aliasofall The-Purebreed
or via Private Message me

Hope to hear from those fans and people who want to get this started

Currently have
Me-Lead Concept
Antharis_Sjet-Lead 3D artist

(Antharis Sjet) #2

I added you on skype. Might be able to assist you.

(Taiidan Republic Mod) #3

Good idea for a project. I will watch it with interest :slight_smile:

(Antharis Sjet) #4

Heck i already got pumped (mod rage) and broke my sink. Wanted to add all the campaign races in the skirmish back in the classic days. Haven’t felt this pumped (dunno why) since i was making 3d models for Warcraft 3 mods/user cinematics. Guess i might as well start making the Somtaaw meshes, Kadeshi can wait. I’ll make a thread soon with WIPs first, then actual models. If i can help with the Cataclysm mod, since i am making the races anyway, i might as well share it with those who need them.

(Antharis Sjet) #5

Actually, now that i think of it, unless the LUA functions of the new engine allow for “wireframe building” scripts like back in the day, the capital hangar of the Kuun-lan will have to be drastically modified. Those Archangels are pretty phat! Unless i also make a Shipyard for the Somtaaw. Hmm…

Homeworld Universe is already doing all this, isn’t it?

(Aliasofall) #7

Dom2 thanks Im hoping to make your interest.

Antharis_Sjet much appreciated help ill talk to you after work via skype.

Mikali Ik about homeworld universe Im going to be making some changes to how some of the races gameplay and looks like I would like for the beasts ships to look more like the cinematic versions we are shown rather then a texture and color change. HMU creator has said hes had problems with getting remastered to work for him as well.

(Aliasofall) #8

Antharis_Sjet is on the the Mod super happy. :smile:

(Hero Crafter 1987 (Homeworld Universal Conquest Mod)) #9

Hope you’re all still here. I am creating something that may be of help to you.

(diegogiurgola) #10

Is this mod still active? I love Somtaaw <3

(Caal-Shto) #11

This mod is still active. Updating the mod is slowly progressing and with @herobrine101902 continuing developing it should be good when it is done. As for me, I am developing the first and second mission in the mod.

(diegogiurgola) #12

Great news!