Homeworld Streams

Hey are there any known homeworld streamers? Trying to find some games to watch.

Not entirely sure, though your best bet is to hop in game and make sure the host has the Ace map pack. Aside from the great maps themselves, the maker(s?) of the maps included spectator variants, for people who want to watch a game more closely without having to play it. Spectator maps are a great way to learn new strategies from the veterans as well. These maps will spawn the spectators somewhere far away from battle. Typically, spectators would scuttle, but you can also team up and opt out of scuttling, such that you only see what your active team sees.

1 Like

You can see several games from my perspective at the following you tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Alpha1SLS.

I’m not much of a talker when I’m not on team speak so most are quiet. However many have fellow players and I, on team speak during games, those end up being quiet hilarious sometimes.

The single player mission recordings are also with me silent so feel free to comment as you see fit, perhaps you can give me pointers on how to be a more lively host.

1 Like

Ive got many skilled vids on youtube:

I used to stream on twitch too, but now I tend to just record and upload the good games. Like Alpha, some games Im on teamspeak, others Im not.

I stream regularly (and homeworld basically at random) https://www.twitch.tv/singrana/profile i just made a youtube as well, but it was after my last week of playing a bunch, so there is no HW up on it atm but it will for sure have some later

1 Like

I wonder how many people would watch. Mainly because I’m thinking about streaming it part of the time and maybe hosting a tournament now and then.

2 Likes

the answer to that is 9 ppl just for regular games, i stream it just as a passion thing tho, i know that its essentially wasted time as far as stream growth is concerned, tho if i ever get big il be sure to host hw tourneys and show it to more ppl

2 Likes