Hoping we get some type of Zaford event for this year's saint patty's day

do you think we’ll get a saint patrick’s day event? Will maurice meet the zafords? or will he show you a wee pot of gold after completing his quests?
I hope they give him an orange beard and a big four leaf clover on his head

be really fun if all tinks explode into rainbows that give bonuses and/or randomly color the screen. heck even a mini slot machine esc thing that rolls a clover and the more leaves the better drop

2 Likes

LOL yes that would be a nice touch.

I’ll be on my guard when Apr 1st comes around, no telling what sort of prankage may be in the pipeline. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I agree a Zaford St. Patricks event could lots of fun. The likelihood is about 0.000001% given dlc 2 is dropping

3 Likes

The next announced event according to the roadmap is after the Mar. 26th release of DLC2:

I guess we’ll see!

2 Likes

That doesn’t necessarily preclude a “surprise” free mini-DLC/event though…

2 Likes

It’d be great if they added loads of seasonal events next year, after the DLC are all out (unless they make more than 4) and they have less new content to work on. St Patrick’s Day would definitely be a good one to add to the list.

1 Like

Hmmm, according to another thread, the devs are only working on ways to implement micro transactions so clearly they would have no time to spend on this frivolous so called zaford event :wink:

SARCASM! Sometimes my posts are taken way too seriously :flushed:

I mean this roadmap didn’t show off v day or halloween if i recall maybe we’d get lucky.

That’s because it’s the Spring 2020 content roadmap. Both Valentine’s Day and Halloween predate this roadmap.

1 Like

You mean “paddy’s day” patty is a completely different name, usually short for Patricia, sorry that just annoyed me a lil for some reason, but ye would be cool

1 Like

I think a saint paTTy’s day event would be sweet. I hope they do something for it.

• Patrick -> Pat -> St. Pat’s Day
  • Padraig -> Paddy -> St. Paddy’s Day

The second is the more Gaelic spelling.

2 Likes

Ye pat not patty again is different.
But when referring to st Patrick for his day of celebration its traditionally known as st Patrick’s day or paddy’s day. Atleast here in Ireland but everywhere is different and I ain’t bothered arguing about it on a borderlands forum.

1 Like

In America some Patricks do go by Patty. So St. Patty’s day would be perfectly fine here. Remember us Americans like to take words from other languages and completely alter them to fit how we want, making a new word in the process.

1 Like

They should be doing all the holiday events. They have kind of dropped the katagawa ball on this

2 Likes

pretty sure we had a road map before that didnt mention them either

They did Borderlands Show episodes prior to both events.

This March, they’ve been busy getting the Steam release and Guns, Love, and Tentacles ready. Maybe next year.

1 Like