Horizontal/Vertical Splitscreen?

I as well have begun playing Diablo 3 for the first time axially and am pleasantly surprised … The wife and I enjoy it quite a bit, which isn’t the same for the horizontal split screen as of now. To be honest tho I will probably not be playing anymore bl3 even if vertical is added. Think that time has come and gone sadly

5 Likes

Children of morta is an amazing couch co-op experience! Check it out. Seems to be very lovingly crafted. Unlike BL3, which is never going to get fixed. I’d be shocked if they ever add vertical split screen. Oh well, lesson learned never giving gearbox or 2k a dollar again.

5 Likes

Bump. Game went in once, realised this was missing and it’s been gathering dust since. Unbelievable that this was left out to begin with but even more so that no explicit statement has been made to assure us whether it will be added later or not.

5 Likes

I asked about this, the small text and lag issues in local coop and I got this reply. Its vague but this is the first time I have seen them even reply to a comment regarding vertical split.

3 Likes

I caught that one too. So it is at least on their radar, but who knows how long it’s going to be until we see it.

2 Likes

Basically the same response since launch with no real update on how its going. I get they can’t give us exact time lines but we’ve been asking since the game came out with no further news.

3 Likes

Yes, we are deep into Season 19 & loving it. We are so disappointed in BL3. We hadn’t really realized how much until now. We are taking a long break to see what happens as the DLC, battlepass, micro-transactions, fixes, patches, etc. bring in the coming year. We will come back to BL2 first & then see. The real deal breaker for us will be the vertical splitscreen fix. If it doesn’t happen, I doubt we will ever come back to the game.

2 Likes

May 29, 2120

The last holdouts in Canada have collapsed. Global stability has completely unraveled. Those unfortunate enough to be living through this have long since abandoned the concept of religion, but truly, God help us all.

In other news, Gearbox have indicated they are looking into vertical splitscreen, so that’s something!

7 Likes

What a creative way to say it… really a long wait… thankfully there are other games.

1 Like