Host abrupty closes lobby and I lose two annointed grenades

What the hell?!

I am pulling my two most PRIZED grenades out of my bank… a Recurring Hex (radiation) with 50% bonus corrosive on ASE and an annointed terrified Nagata out of my bank and the host without warning closes lobby… I log back into the game and find that BOTH of my grenades are gone.

What kind of joke is this?? How is this even POSSIBLE Gearbox?? Do you have ANY idea how LONG I farmed for these two grenades?? Specifically my Hex… My build is completely ruined now.

What the hell am I supposed to do now? I’m mad at the host but I’m even angrier at you for allowing this type of “glitch” or whatever to happen. HOW IS IS POSSIBLE?? Why does SOMEBODY else’s actions that I have ZERO CONTROL over negatively impact ME? I demand an explanation…

I can guess, that you profile save file (with bank, customizations etc.) was overwritten once you moved the items from bank to backpack, but your character save didn’t. Right now, your only way to get it back is to restore the profile save from a backup copy (PS+ cloud or usb).

How do I do that?

This is absolutely absurd… how is this allowed? It makes me want to quit the game.

I contact 2k but I don’t really expect anything from them… ugh.

If you have a backup, go to Settings->Application Data Management-> Saves in PS+ or USB and copy the profile save to your system. Just make sure its the recent one before that online sesion, otherwise it will not help, and you can even lost more items if your backup is older.

As for future, I suggest to have at least two backups. I have 3 all the time, one in PS+, one on USB stick and one on PC.

Gosh… I can’t believe this. I didn’t even know this was a thing man.

I restored a backup and all it did was put some freaking greys back in my bank. :frowning: I’m downloading the save from about 16 minutes before that one now… I can’t believe this. I’m so sad. I feel like I wasted so much of my time.

It worked… bless you. THANK YOU SO MUCH. You have no idea how deeply appreciative I am for your assistance.