Hosted a game with people I dont know, and got a new EULA?

Hello.
A forum that I like is trying to do weekly coop events for our forum, and I agreed to be one of the people to do 1 a week (PC).
So, I started hosting it today, and launched the game fine, no EULA or anything.
As SOON AS I invited the 2 people to play with me, I got 2 new ‘Gearbox’ EULA’s, which I just agreed to w/o looking at them.
It was only after ending the game that I started thinking about this (one of the guys playing had modded gear, and I didnt know about it until almost the end of the game, and then remember him posting something about how he could hack and make viruses if he wanted to, in a thread on our forum).
I have played the game, as late as 1 week ago, by myself, and never got any new EULA notices.

So, my question(s):

1. This is my 1st hosting of BL2 on this new computer I have. So, could these new EULA’s have been just ordinary EULA’s, just because of the new computer? If so, where can I read this (preferably on my computer, in the game somewhere?).

2. Did Gearbox JUST put out a new EULA in the last week? If so, where can I read this (preferably on my computer, in the game somewhere?).

3. Could I have been hacked through the host/playersnetworking?

Thanks.
Also, if no one can answer my questions, where do I go to get tech support about this?
I dont hack, and dont want hackers playing with me, and we are supposed to do this again next week.
:frowning:

Thanks for any info you can provide.

When I played the game yesterday I got a new EULA notice and I play on the XBox One. I imagine it went to everyone that has the game, regardless of system. I would imagine that the support section of the Gearbox forum would have the complete, updated EULA to look at…

Whew.
Thank you VERY much for posting this.
Relieves my thoughts of a hacker.
:slight_smile: