Hey everyone, I decided that if I was able to pull off my Claptrap kill, that I would consider creating a Time Trials for TPS. I’ve been talking about this with @bew_ from the BL2 time trials, and I’ve been getting use to Google Docs for a while today. This won’t be anywhere near as big as the BL2 TT (solo only and currently only 4 fights), but part of that is because we only really have 2 raids. This will be just as formal and legitimate as the BL2 TT.
I’m doing this to get suggestions from the community on what the rules should be and why, and if I should have more sections than just the Bosses/Arena I have below.
- BAR must be disabled
- No glitches or exploits (For example Flakker swapping, drop reloading, “Rolling Thunder” stacking, ect…)
- Full video proof of the run must be shown (Quality doesn’t matter as long as it’s watchable)
- All gear used and spec as well as the BAR must be shown after or before the run
- No use of third party tools to give you an advantage
- You may only use 33 rocket ammo per Boss/Arena (Additional ammo from pick ups are allowed, and skills like Athena’s Elemental Barrage or Jack’s Absolute Advantage that reduce your ammo consumption are also allowed) Regening rockets with an Absorption shield is not allowed
- Luneshine is allowed on weapons that can spawn with it
- All gear used must currently be obtainable in game
- Jack players can pre-stack up to 500 stacks of “Money is Power” for Raids, and up to 250 stacks for Arenas
- Aurelia players are not allowed to pre-stack “I Never Miss”
- Athena players are not allowed to pre-stack “Maelstrom”
- For both Level 9 Mutator Arena sections you may use any “Mode” or “Modifier”, but choosing ones that hamper your run does not effect your ranking.
The Invincible Sentinel
- Time starts the moment the “The Invincible Sentinel” health bar appears, and ends the moment the “The Invincible Empyrean Sentinel” health bar disappears.
Eclipse & EOS
- Time starts the moment you pass through the force field into the arena. And ends the moment EOS’ health is at zero health, NOT when the health bar disappears.
Level 9 Mutator Arena w/ SH4DOW-TP and Level 9 Mutator Arena
- Time starts the moment the “Survive:” and “Complete waves: 0 / 3” checkboxes flash white the first time and ends the moment the “Complete waves: 3 / 3” check mark appears in the center of the screen.
Holodome Digistructed Madness: The Badass Round
- Time starts the moment the “Survive:” and “Complete waves: 0 / 7” checkboxes flash white the first time and ends the moment the “Survive:” and “Complete waves: 7 / 7” check marks appear in the center of the screen.
- All submissions must be have the run completed in 20 minutes or less.
If you have any questions about the rules feel free to ask.