How could Rhys think Katagawa was Zer0?

Don’t be a Steve. Always use Spoiler tags.

I gotta ask-because Katagawa’s Zer0 suit is yellow, wouldn’t Rhys say something like, “what’s with the new paint job?”

2 Likes

Apparently he wasn’t observant enough to catch the extra digit on each hand, either.

5 Likes

All skinny dudes in spandex assassin wear all look the same to Rhys. Change my mind.

3 Likes

I mean “oh, Zer0 is now a Maliwan stooge wearing maliwan colors. How dare you, I thought we were br0s man”

Missed opportunity there

Because Rhys is really dumbed down on 3 :frowning:

Honestly when I saw the trailer, I thought Maliwan had found a way to control Zer0 and that we would have to save him - maybe that technology would have something to do with Tyreen. I liked the mystery around Zer0 - is he machine or another kind of creature…not so mysterious now. Just some dude without pinky fingers.

I’m more curious as to how Katagawa got the technology.

1 Like

Yeah - no mention of the capabilities of Rhys’ replacement bionic eyeball he hacked together himself. Surely there must be some kind of scanning capabilities built in to that?

2 Likes

@jnericsonx
Crappy writing. Duh.

1 Like

Heaps of people are saying this :S. I really want to get my hands on Tales, but no one wants to sell me a copy!! Legit PC versions are a bloody unicorn.

Tales is very much focused on story but the characters are all just so likeable and different. Vaughn in Tales is VERY different than the one on 3.

I highly recommend it though I’m on PS4 so I’m not sure how it works on pc. But I don’t think I’ve met anyone who said they didn’t like Tales.

2 Likes

Because huffing moustache styling products has left him permanently light headed.

1 Like

ive looked everywhere for a PC copy. It is listed on steam but you can’t actually buy it. If anyone knows where I can get a copy please let me know!

It couldn’t be because he was being chased by someone in a similar styled suit of a guy that is a well-versed killer? Also there were lots of people in the Echo saying that Zer0 had turned while being killed.

I would think that if someone was running at you with a sword, you might not have the consciousness to use your scanner eye to see if it was your friend or an imposter.

1 Like

The studio that made it went bust, and it got removed from sale. You may still be able to get it on console if you have one?

I mean cmon, you can see in all the dialogue that rhys isn’t very clever at all…

because rhys isn’t exactly the smartest dude on the shelf, he’s actually a bit of an idiot.

I was thinking about looking for an XB1 (my console currently gathers dust haha) copy as a last resort. I had a feeling that is why it disappeared from the market, it’s just a shame that this is the case :frowning:. Guess I’ll try and hunt down something pre-owned.

Cheers

Well… he did manage to give Atlas a complete 180 turning it from ZERO to HERO so there is that? I mean it takes a little bit of smarts to run a business, even more-so to resurrect a failing one :wink:

1 Like

LMAO a company no one wanted and was broke. it’s really not that hard to go from there.

Uhhh… it’s harder. lol A company with a tarnished name is worse than a brand new one. It is hard to brush off preconceptions. If the company is also broke/in debt that is going to be harder to turn around than a new business simply starting at 0. Everyone will have their hands out for the money you owe them.
I am not going to convince you otherwise anyway I guess. Enjoy your day :+1:

4 Likes