How do I report another player?

Kid keeps crashing every public game I join, including one that I was hosting. I could get into details but I want to make sure I’m posting in the proper section.

The only thing you can really do is block / blacklist / kick him (if you are host) and provide negative feedback on PSN for his PSN ID. GBX can’t really do anything. If enough PS4 players provide negative feedback about his PSN ID, Sony will likely take some form of action after investigating. However, even that isn’t 100% guaranteed.

Forum ID: Poisd2Strike
GT: Poisd2Strike
Trades: http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/poisd2strikes-humble-shop/367700
Gun Prefixes | Gun Parts | Max Stats
Maya OP8 | Banshee RR / NRR | Binder | Cat | Nurse | Siren | Trickster B / M

Well blocked for now through PSN. Kinda sucks that there are only a few open online games right now and every one I join gets immediately crashed by this douchehole (can I say this here?)
Anyway thanks Poisd. Hopefully Gearbox can do something in the future to report grief through game, or on the forums.

Hey @DjShig

Sorry your experiencing this nuisance.

I’m not speaking for Gearbox here, but what I do know is there is likely little that can be done about the matter by GBX. We do assure you that this individual will have a short stay would he attempt that behavior in these forums. Unfortunately, online interactions on PS4’s are the domain of Sony itself. @Poisd2Strike was quite right in her assessment.

Here is a suggestion though!

Go to our online play section for any platform of your choosing. I assume yours is;

The PS4 Co-op and Trade Section.

Seasoned and community vetted players are often looking for games with people they can trust. You can even retroactively see their previous interactions to get a feel for them.

You decide your own team.

Actually I’m a guy, but it’s all good. I just decided to keep my Maya icon from the old Forum. :blush:

@DjShig, the one positive about this player doing this frequently is that several players are likely to report him in a relatively short period of time. This will likely cause Sony to take notice quicker and investigate the situation, perhaps even temporarily banning him from the PSN (if for not other reason than to discourage this behavior in the future). FYI, he is likely using modded equipment that is causing an issue for other players. For obvious reasons, I won’t speak further about that.

Sorry about that mate!

No worries :blush:

1 Like

Lol!! Well thank you both for your help and advice…unfortuantely all I can report him on is his PSN name, or his About Me section through Playstation, and not his online conduct.
I do have to give the Gearbox community some credit though, you both just turned my insane rage a full 180 and now I’m back to playing Borderlands and having fun again.
Cheers and Goodnight!

2 Likes

The kick thing happend to me, again, last night.

I entered some person’s game thru matchmaking. Person was solo (and unsuccessfully) trying to bring down Hyperius. Person kept dying, I kept reviving + supporting the slay. Eventually person died the speed death bco too many prior dyings.

So I brought Hyper down solo with person watching from behind the gate bars.

And as soon as drop started, I got kicked. (With all 6 at 8, do I need loot? No.)

Person played as commando at level 72+ and PSN name is MadeInSpain1979.

So … should u encounter, consider this a warning.