How do i sigh in to shift code in the main menu? its says to my connection faild

how do i sigh in to shift code in the main menu? its says to my connection faild

I’ve also been unable to sign into my shift account from the Borderlands 2 main menu even though I can log in via IE on my Xbox One. Very fustaiting.

If you have the handsome collection and you go to the pre-sequel than you can login for shift and he automaticly login on borderlands 2

Yes, to clarify.
Logging into Shift from BL2 within the Handsome Collection is problematic, therefore getting keys for BL2 is ‘broken’ at this time. Whether or not GB is recognizing this as a bug is a mystery.

Hi guys,

So, as we begin to troubleshoot here, let’s get the obvious question out of the way:

Everyone is sure they’re connected to the internet? Console connection status has been tested?

Yes the connection is good but it says error so if you have borderlands pre-sequel you can login for shiftcode and its login automaticly for borderlands 2 thats solution what i have discorvered by now

Redeeming keys in TPS works, BL2 does not. If that helps any. Very rarely will the BL2 Shift connect, when it does it returns ‘the key is invalid’ even on keys minutes old.

Than its works only with the handsome collection because its 2 games at 1 disc