How do you play as Beatrix?

(PSN: Jme-B) #22

I always opt for the level 3 stab as you can see in my video like a hail mary. It really helps. I suggest scrubbing ahead to the overgrowth incursion around 38 minutes in. Had a few good solos with it

1 Like

(Keadron) #23

I’ve been using her as a back line sniper with double dose to keep the enemy team wounded.

1 Like

(stevenomes) #24

i’ve tried her out in a few different missions and have one question about her kit. do you use the default configuration of aim and shoot for skills? what i mean is the first button press is the setup and then press it again to unleash. i say this because i feel like im not used to the double clicking of her skills and i just want spam them quickly in the fight. should i be changing the controller configuration so that its a single press skill or is this the intended way to play it? patient zero and fulmigation (dont know the name sorry its the green one) are both like this.

0 Likes

(A euclid-class anomaly) #25

You can use any config you like, but personally I prefer the quick cast option. This lets you hold down the button to aim, and then release to cast. You can tap to spam, or hold to aim more precisely.

0 Likes