How does one change their username?

This seems like a great opportunity, if you are still acknowledging replies may I request to have mine changed to: MCDemoCo?

("Mine's name is Brick, and she's the prettiest!") #22

Hey guys, another lost user, begging for a username change. I’d love for mine to be JollyGreenJimbo. Appreciate the hard work fellas!

I just saw this thread, and I thought it’d be nice if I could have my username changed too. It’s not bad currently, but it’d be really good if it looked a bit better: either “Kollega” if that’s not taken, or “Kollega-33” if just “Kollega” is taken.

(Watcher on the wall) #24

@Kollega
@JollyGreenJimbo
@MCDemoCo

Got all you guys set up with the user names you wanted.

Enjoy the forums! And dont forget to give the rules a read through :slight_smile:

(KNBrisson) #25

Could I get my name changed to KNBrisson? Thanks.

(Influencer Guy) #26

Good to go!

Hate to add onto the workload here. My user name. … is my real name for some reason. Guess I was in a rush.
If possible a name change to TheConductor12. My psn name. Thank you.

Thank you!

(Watcher on the wall) #29

All set, @TheConductor12!

You are very welcome :slight_smile:

(Hi, I'm Yosh!) #30

Could I get my username changed to Yosh4761 please?

(Rick is my Spirit Animal) #31

Done! Hope its as you wanted, it was my first change so I´m a bit nervous.

@Yosh4761 mentioning seems to work - let see… Ah! profile is there, paniced to early, all good!^^

(Hi, I'm Yosh!) #32

Oh thank you for the quick reply! Really appreciated!

Edit: It doesn’t seem that I can access my profile. It says it’s private or it doesn’t exist. Help?

Edit edit: Never mind. Just took a bit. Thanks again!

(Rick is my Spirit Animal) #33

No problem! :heart:

(Rick is my Spirit Animal) #34

Thats why I panicked earlier too - but it was there after a minute^^ Good that all works as intendet!

(badguy5 on YouTube) #35

omfg THIS IS WHERE THE THREAD IS?!

I’d looked and filed a support ticket and everything!

Could I please get my username changed to Zarnias (like appears next to my name)?

Thank you!

(Rick is my Spirit Animal) #36

Heyhey! :heart:

I´ll change it to Zarnias now! Let me know if theres any problem, type or else^^

(Rick is my Spirit Animal) #37

Done!

I searches for this too! Could mine please become ShipToWreck to match my XBOX tag? This is my rl name and I don’t feel comfy with that.

(Rick is my Spirit Animal) #39

Sure, no problem! :heart:

Thanks so much!