How does "reflect bullet" shield work?

I do have a question about bullet reflect and bullet absorb. Does those bullet still inflict the intended damage before being reflected? If not, the Rico shield with 80% bullet reflect while the shield is down is kinda strong

1 Like

As I understand it, reflected bullets do no damage to you, but they might do reduced damage to whoever they reflect into. It’s not clear whether they do full damage or less, but most reflected bullets in the game do less (around 50%, I think).
The Rico shield does look really good, I agree. =]

Reflected bullets do full damage to you. I’m not sure if the reflected damage is reduced but enemies don’t do much damage to us as compared to what our guns do to them so it’s pretty minor especially in m4. The rico shield is bad I have no idea why people keep talking about it.

2 Likes

If bullet indeed inflict their damage part, then the Ricco shield is trash, if not it really have potential

1 Like

I haven’t tested the shield much tbh, got me good annointed one with bonus rad dmg though. But the way I read it at first, I could see how the OP thought it would be pretty good.

Returning the bullet at the attacker, as in like my shield is reflecting the bullet, as in not taking dmg meanwhile. At first I thought it worked like that too tbh. It’s a shame really, as this would have been one freaking good shield.

1 Like

kabflash is right rico is garbage I wasted my time getting an annoint of this, I tested it and it does not protect you from damage in the slightest, and the damage enemies take is super low like in m4 you ll die 100 time before killing a mob with his own bullet.

1 Like