Hello fellow battleborns
I am a long time FPS gamer and I truly believe that this year will finally bring fresh breeze into this genre.
I also like what I have seen so far in Battleborn, even my steam friends were saying the game is fun ( they played technical beta ).
But I am curious after reading latest news. The PS4 headstart. Dont’ get me wrong, I have nothing against consoles.
But from my personal experience, as soon as game has console headstart, PC port sucks. (it does not apply to other direction, there are lot of sucky ports which didn’t have console headstart )
So if anyone can answer me these questions it would be awesome:
- How good is PC port, the technical aspect of game. Is game running fine overall ? Any stuttering, other issues ?
- How good are Mouse & Keyboard controls ? Do they feel native or it’s like they have been added later in developing process ?
- How good is hit detection, are hitboxes where they’re supposed to be ?
- How is the overal feeling of the netcode. Any weird lag compensation ? Deaths after you’re far deep behind the corner ?
- Does mouse feel accurate ? No weird acceleration ?
And then non-port related:
6. How difficult is the gameplay ? Easy to learn ? Easy to master ?
7. How big disatvantage has team of solo players against average party ?
… aaand then:
8. Am I the only one who finds hero models (especially faces) incredibly ugly ?
Thank you very much for any response…
I hope I see you all on launch