How in the hail is Alani supposed to kill Ambra 25 times?!

Putting aside the usual problems with those kinds of lore challenges…you’re tasking a defensive healer with no major attacks to kill a life draining damage dealer with emergency over shields?!

The crap?!

1 Like

The same way Ambra does…

1 Like

Except ambra has real DPS.

1 Like

get a friend thats dps support them let them let you finish her off easy peasy if you have some free time to do it. although finding an ambra might be the hardest part one that dosnt quit that is lol

1 Like

Shield Penetration and Super Dragon.

Never underestimate Shield Penetration.

2 Likes

That’s not the point, the point is why does a support/healer, have a lore challenge to kill a certain battleborn X times?! If they want to do that to Galilea and WF then fine they are damage dealers, but why do that for a support character? If you want to add something like that why not make it, “Assist in 25 kills for Ambra” or maybe “Hit an Ambra 25 times with Emergence”, it would still be challenging, but it would also keep her in the role she should be in… a SUPPORT.

4 Likes

i know i was just trying to give some help :stuck_out_tongue: ,and when i say i know trust me i know ive been searching for 5 hours now for an oscar mike to kill for whisky foxtrots

This challenge was hard enough with Galilea. Granted, I’m going to be doing PvP a lot with her anyhow considering I need to hit 5 players with a single use of Riptide 50 times…

I feel your pain. Took 4 days to find OM for my whisky law. As every mike I found quit or would cloak and run at the first bullet hitting them. It was like they saw my choice on the roster and thought "nope lets not give that guy a chance to get his law at all."
What I would say is that when you get all but one of his mutations you are set to slaughter OM players. I found the helix 10 with 100% shield pen was fantastic at killing mikes as they are unable to get away fast enough and there cloaking regen will not help them. Also I found going toe to toe with them with red dot and a attack speed boost with tripple threat napalm and the health regen is fantastic. Pop a minion off and then you can soak a little damage more than normal and you get the damage buff from the passive for him. Once you get the hang of it and know that you will need 2 mags to kill him (I opt for the 4th bullet on that helix slot.) he is rather soft at close/mid range.

2 Likes

As annoying as it is, sometimes there are things that are meant to be rare and hard and make people go “ooooh, they really put in effort for that.”

Don’t you guys like that?

Rare and difficult is not “work outside of your role and suicide bomb repeatedly for a lore challenge.” Sadly, you’re going to see a lot of that. Hell, I’m going to use Ambra just to bait her out and thrash her. So yeah, dumb lore

3 Likes

I hated the kill lore challenge for Galilea, but now Alani? Seriously? First, she is a healer. Second, AMBRA AGAIN!?!? Why would anybody play Ambra if she is going to be the at the receiving end of people wanting lore challenges. Seriously, change this challenge please. Maybe make it any Jennerit Battleborn, or change it to simply playing against her, but for god’s sake don’t have her copy Galilea’s worst challenge

3 Likes

what have they done oh ill tell you what they have done the horrible crime of copy paste oh the terror :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Every new character is going to have a kill ambra 25 times challenge…

2 Likes

I admit, I had to check out when I saw “Dear God, what have you done?!”

As an Ambra player… I’m excited to bait eager Alani’s into bad plays and overextending into my base. Those water spells? It’s going to be salt water from all the tears.

9 Likes

I love this post! <3

1 Like

Lol so lame it’s hilarious! My favorite kind of jokes!

1 Like

The PVP is already a hectic mess with people running around like chicken without heads. Let’s see how many Alani’s quit the match as soon as they see the oppositions team with no Ambra in it. keep seeing it often when I see someone chose Galilea. Hate complaining but constantly playing a 4 vs 5 game isn’t fun.

1 Like

Thread merge.

2 Likes