How in the hail is Alani supposed to kill Ambra 25 times?!

Sorry. Didn’t see that there already was a thread

2 Likes

No worries.

Poor Ambra. Everyone wants to kill her.

As an Ambra player, I disapprove of these hooligans.

Seriously tho, first Gali, now Alani, gonna be a pain in the ass to deal with.

2 Likes

I might start playing as Ambra to help people with their lore…

So many lore challenges revolve around her. Gal, Deande, and now Alani.

1 Like

I do wonder if we’re going to see people playing Ambra just to feed other people lore challenge kills. It wouldn’t surprise me, really.

2 Likes

That works on allies in PvE and includes yourself. Even though lore challenges aren’t working for her right now, I did end a story mission with 3/50 on that one.

Well I’d say it’s been working… not so much for my Alani game but I’ve gotten 5 kills with Gal in the two time’s I’ve played her today (been helping with the other lore challenge)

I think that would be fine if the challenge was equal between different characters but it is not. Some characters can get their lore challenges done way faster/easier. This in itself wouldn’t be that big of an issue except for the fact that important legendaries are tied to the lore challenges.

I figured you could, but it’d probably be much easier in PvP since it’d be hard to just have 4 other people stand around waiting for my cooldown to reset while I could easily hit 6-7 players at a time on incursion.

I snagged two kills on her in a match just now going full support in her helix. You’re already juggling torrent shots between heals. Aim carefully and don’t be afraid to drop emergence on her.

The only reason I even aimed for her was because I knew I had the lore thing and happened to try and snag it. Killing her won’t be as easy as a dps character, but with the raw range on torrent, it shouldn’t be the most difficult thing to just rack up over various pvp modes.

I take it this is BattleBorn’s version of Kill Bill? Hasn’t she suffered enough? lol
Still though it seems Ambra has made quite a few enemies amongst her BatleBorn brethren and sisters

1 Like

True. I trolled the ISIC elevator pad (close cluster) for about a minute so I could get some of the challenge done before I knew it was broken.

Not even knowing anything about the lore in question, I’m just going to assume Ambra has a string of bitter ex-girlfriends. Presumably they were tired of being told to WASH THEIR HANDS

6 Likes

The issue is, it requires your opponent to be playing as Ambra. You could play 20 games before you even find a single Ambra, or none at all. You might not ever encounter an Ambra again. That’s why it is a stupid lore due to the fact it requires luck

1 Like

I think I’m going to start treating their relationships like this from now on. Ambra had a secret crush on Galz. GBX already has an official lesbian relationship in Borderlands, why not here?

I am finding this one simple, its the riptide one that’s getting me. I can get 7 kills on a over confident ambra with new healer. But getting a whole team to line up for riptide to only have it go up by one for a game where I have had 10+ team baths is just stupid padding.

Teammates count for riptide

Right? This challenge is hard enough. But to kill Ambra 25 times with a healer is ridiculous. Especially when nobody plays as her that much. (Not in my games)

1 Like

Don’t know where you’ve been but I have NEVER seen an ambra have more damage dealt than an alani