How many hours have you played Borderlands 2?

(Best in Funk's collection) #121

I know a guy who dropped out of school to play Civ V :flushed:

(Jakobs, now and forever.) #122

I’m slowly becoming more and more active in BL2 due to the Unofficial Community Patch and my desire to record Jakobs gameplay. Sitting at 1050 hours right now but if I get back to how active I was a few years ago I will be racking up the hours.

I don’t think I have ever played a game this much that wasn’t an mmo.

(The Only Literate Bandit) #123

No definitive answer, but I played it a lot until Destiny was released.

(Lordborderlands) #124

Approximately 2 months straight

(Lordborderlands) #125

Luv this game that’s why and have no dlcs yet​:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

(The RAbbi) #126

I’m such a scrub. Only 1,600 or so hours of PC play (plus a few on PS4). Majority of that came during a 14- month break from Mechwarrior Online, in which I also dropped a few hundred into BL1 as well.

Or was it 16 months?

Whatever.

I still have stuff to do. Sights set on 2k hours…

Apparently I posted that on Feb 28th.
I just today clocked 1600 hours, which means I’ve been playing rather a lot it seems.

(I stopped moving and the orphans caught me. Tannis was right.) #128

Just over 1500 hrs currently…it’ll go up tho.

(Lordborderlands) #129

About 17 weeks

(Has an extensive er-otter-ca collection) #130

134 hours on Steam since…May I think it was :neutral_face:
Something over 21 days on xbone
360 saves were lost

(Elpresador) #131

I got like 24-30days on Axton and a few days on each other character. I’ve played since launch but stopped for a few years because of the bf3 and bf4 craze along with some other titles. I originally backed out because I thought the community was tapering off. But came back because of the community learning new things and getting my first characters to op8.

(Elpresador) #132

Roughly 60 hours a month so pretty much 2 hours a day. Or a lot on the weekends

(Black Axon) #133

I’ve worked it out at Xbox and the gave me thie figure of around 2100 hours. Now on PC I’m just hitting 120 hours.

(TX383) #134

Longer than I was married, LOL!!! Um, yeah, perhaps a contributing factor… :wink:

I don’t know, but OMG tonloads. Maybe like 20 - 25 play-throughs all told, have all DLC. I was deployed for a year or so, and on the road much for five or six years, the PS3 went with and so did BL/BL2. Without a doubt it is my most played/re-played game ever. 2nd favorite, I’ve replayed ND’s Uncharted series maybe four-five times, maybe six or seven times for UC3 (epic). Ubi’s AC franchise, third favorite, replayed a ACII/Brotherhood/Black Flag 3 or 4 times but others in the series only once as they’re either buggy or a snooze (or both).

BL2, however is my go-to. I even spread the joy, I had an extra PS3 and an extra game discs of BL/BL2. Buddy of mine living and working in S. America, still playing a PS2/GTA… ay yay yay… I put my extra PS3 and games in my luggage and brought it down to him. Now he’s a devotee, too.

Have you seen the concepts for the new Ford Bronco??? Yeah, Bandit Technical. Not quite but close enough.

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #135

I’d imagine you’re coming up on the Year mark? :wink:

5K is just over 209 days! DAMN! :open_mouth:

Apparently I posted that on June 17th.
I just recently clocked 1800 hours, which means I’ve been playing 25 hours a week.

Is this healthy? This can’t be healthy.

(Carlton Slayer) #137

At 25 hours a week that’s about 20 hours less than I played when I first got this game :grin:

(Best in Funk's collection) #138

I do have a buddy with 10,000 hours (over a year) and what’s more I think most of that is active playtime. I passed 4000 recently I think, but I don’t know how much of it is me actually playing :stuck_out_tongue:

(Geomason) #139

8 Platinum Trophies between 4 accounts across PS3 and PS4, so how many hours?..hmm I don’t know , most probably years…

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #140