How many hours have you played Borderlands 2?

(Carlton Slayer) #141

Let me guess- your really, REALLY, like playing Maya? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #142

I use Maya as my mule(s). All my mules are Banshees. She hauls ass over to the locker for loot transfers. :blush:

The one labelled “Maya” is my main Maya I play. I think she has a little over 40 days on her.

(Kawashi Ultimate) #143

Uh… I can’t pinpoint how many hours I’ve sunk into it. But it’s a good chunk of my gaming time now. The game is just amazing that I think it’s that deserving. :smile:

(LunaticOne) #144

I have no life :sob:

I have ,
1 with 36 days
1 with 33 days
1 with 25 days
2 with 13 days

and that’s just the ones that I play the most :wink::rofl:

(Jmababa) #145

I don’t have life have the 3 tittles of borderlands I’ve been playen em since 2012. Characters are Axton, Athena, Jack, Salvador, Mordecai, Roland, Claptrap and Lilith. All max lvl and max ger except my Salvador gear is not max

(Best in Funk's collection) #146

That’s a lot of rough riders!

(Has an extensive er-otter-ca collection) #147

333 hours since the spring when I moved to PC

(Best in Funk's collection) #148

And still no Bandit Gaige…

(Has an extensive er-otter-ca collection) #149

Yeah but that’s your fault

(Elpresador) #150

How is that possible wow. Must like Maya :wink:

(LootHunter_twitch) #151

Some great quotes in this thread. I’ll add too by saying Borderlands 2 has an amazing ‘replayability’ (it’s a word) and no matter what i’m playing or where i am, i always come back for more.

Since it launched, i’ve probably played through the story about 110 times or more, which is what i love about this game. Start a new, play through. I’ve been through some very strange moments with this game too, like having a melt down one day and literally throwing it in the bin. Then getting it again digitally, then selling my console. Then buying PS4 and getting the Handsome Collection. I’ve started over and over, owned every item, and quite literally stalked Vermivorous more hours than you can possibly imagine.

Vermivorous is the best fun boss in any game ever and I love her :blush: (and killing her)

Hours, no idea but many thousands.

After playing it from launch i only got 3 characters to 50 and left it. Then some time later my friend sent me a video (Yoteslaya) of the Bee Shield. I didn’t play B1 and didn’t appreciate the loot in the game, so after finding out more i got ‘Super Loot Addiction Syndrome’ and that was it, never looked back!! Rehab a few times, but boy Legendary farming was so much fun back then.

God bless Gearbox, still playing it now and it’s great.

How many of those have been with a character other than Maya do you think?

(LootHunter_twitch) #153

A few lol. Obviously getting Sal to max level for uber boss bashing. Zero and Krieg the least. Axton was my first through UVHM so i could hide behind his turrets. In the early days i played with Axton more solo, and Maya co-op. But the more i played Maya the more i fell in love with her skills. I used to farm Legendaries like a mad man, and always found Maya to be good at it because of the Phaselock.

(In the cloud, No one knows what you're wearing...) #154

(Lordborderlands) #155

Umm changing from about how ever long i said before now it is 15000

(Lordborderlands) #156

I play this game too much this also counts all platforms btw

(1sirus2) #157

Hard to give an accurate number
Currently between all my characters it’s about 1200 hours, not much. Before my data corrupted I would estimate anywhere between 500-1000, I never actually checked for hour count.
Either way should be good enough to be my third or fourth most played game

Considering a game getting over 100 h of playtime is considered a lot on average (I think) on most games I’d say that’s quite a lot.

That’s where I was on March 2017. I’ve been playing a lot of other games lately but I need to go back and run some circles in BL2 for an hour so my PC playtime will be at 666 h.

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #159

This is all I have…
not very many hours…

I might point out to those unfamiliar that that is all in 3 months :exploding_head: :crazy_face: :scream: