How many likes do you have?

And where can I trade them all in for cool prizes?

20 Likes

Redeem likes calling 1-800-634R80X.

Would be cool to trade them for shift codes n’stuff.

11 Likes

150 gets you a whoopie cusion that will probably break after the second use.

14 Likes

Isn’t having received a like enough of a reward? :innocent:

That being said I want to trade my likes for some money please!

10 Likes

I’m more curious about the troublemakers. The lack of flogging, I mean flagging, here is unsettling compared to the other forums. Maybe the community policing strategy is working.

9 Likes

much like all those ski ball tickets that I hoarded all summer long the one year of my youth thinking that I could get the cool color television set (yes a real color version) that in the end all we could get is a set of chinese handcuffs and a few super balls.

10 Likes

Precisely. Nothing like that feeling of having a ■■■■ ton of tickets and being so proud of your accomplishment, only to find out you can only get some medicore prize like a wooden chinese finger trap that breaks after one use.

There is no better childhood experience. Hell I still experience this since going to the arcade is something I still like to do.

11 Likes

the color TV thing was really a thing BTW, it’s a true story, Growing up we had a home in AC, spent most of the summers there and went down every other weekend off season. My cousins and I played a lot of skeeball. Saved up enough for a color TV, let me say again COLOR TV, before that it was all black and white, we had 1000s of tickets but could not decide who’s house to keep the tv at, mine (the only real choice) or grannys house (who lived there too) so my uncle made us buy something nice for her (set of drinking glasses and steak knives) and then we could all (3 of us) get something for ourselves.

All well and good but damn I wanted that color TV

next up is the sad story of the hot dog and my tragic childhood. If you want that let me know

9 Likes

Is the hot dog racist? Anyway I’m interested.

10 Likes

Care to elaborate? we have a much better flagging system here, I think.

9 Likes

I somehow recieved +200 likes, wheres my cusion @Kitty_Jo ?

10 Likes

I’ve revived 129

But given 77

Mr_Sandman is high value stock, he’s in the red! Buy Buy Buy! Interest rate! Investment! Business!

I tried to make a stock market analogy, but I have no idea what any the those terms mean.

11 Likes

Oh, I agree. It’s much improved which is why we haven’t seen your intervention nearly as much. It was just a snide comment how easily threads got out of hand on the old forums until moderator intervention while the conversations here have been noticeably different in tone.

8 Likes

I’ve actually have not looked at my likes count. Until just now. 318.
That roughly translates to one small poorly made stuffed animal assembled by some kids in another country and a plastic kazoo.

17 Likes

Im totaly jealus of your kazoo bruh
http://img-9gag-lol.9cache.com/photo/aKgEM96_460sa_v1.gif

11 Likes

20 likes. That’s not even enough for one tootsie roll.

13 Likes

I only have 73, so you jokers better start licking me more…

11 Likes

I cashed mine in for a piece of string and 4 jelly babies.

12 Likes

Have a like!

12 Likes

Also 20 likes. Can I pay for the mustache brush in rates?

10 Likes