How many likes do you have?

@hattieinduni/@AMG_75:

what is German for 'Vault Hunter'?
Morrigan!
Wait, really? (goes to Google this)
1 Like

Its “Kammerjäger” in german.

Which is kinda funny, since “Kammerjeager” is also the german word for pest controllers /vermin exterminators / pest exterminators aka people which kill roaches :smile:

Uhhh thats a tough one… No german villain in mind yet^^
I´d say he has the same icky evil kind to talk as Q (John de Lancie) from StarTrek. Only even more childish and psychopathic.

The voiceacting really presented a whole new form of villain for me.

1 Like

Best Mr. Torgue gif ever.

5 Likes

OK, that’s down-right scary. A German-spouting, scenery-chewing John de Lancie sounds thoroughly convincing as an evil villain. Although, he could just be saying stuff like “How are you today? Lovely weather for the time of year - I do love the fall” and, with the right inflection in German… /shudders.

3 Likes

Psychopathic or psychotic? There’s a difference: the former is unable to feel emotion and uses people to further their own ends without though or remorse while the later are crazy. Psychopaths are what used to be referred to as Sociopaths until the psychology groups decided to get their definitions right.

@thread: Damn you, Discourse! I should have more than 50 likes per day, spam be damned!

5 Likes

I’m, sorry but I’m going to have to ask you to read the forum rules.

Specifically the section on Spam

3 Likes

You can’t tell me what to do!

3 Likes

I think you underestimate what the mods can do once the forum rules have been referenced. :cop:

2 Likes

You’ll doom this thread with all the spam.

My plan is working.

Now on to phase 3.

2 Likes

What plan is this?

Also if this thread was doomed by anything it would have been the cloud and cactus penises, I think it has staying power

1 Like

I’m picturing you twirling your mustache while reading this.

3 Likes
3 Likes

3 Likes

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxegonAfkQ1qgbawpo2_500.gif

2 Likes
3 Likes

Edit: used the shorter version…

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

My what a big gun you have…

3 Likes