How many likes do you have?

Are´nt these irish villages tiny? Like 10 people and their granma? How can irish villages endure with such a mortility rate O.O

4 Likes

8 Likes

Hehe. In this particular novel most of the deaths were in the Irish War of Independence.

But Ireland in general does love a good death. When I used to get the bus to Dublin there were always old ladies discussing who’d gone in a tone of excellent gossip :stuck_out_tongue:

Also @Raven_Ghosthawk, I didn’t know the term ‘redshirts’, now I do! Progress in my quest of lifelong learning.

5 Likes
"Now you know. And knowing is half the battle." -- "G.I. Joe"
5 Likes

8 Likes

@Arsonist

Your post in Political Discussions intruiged me but I’m trying to keep that thread clean after yesterday’s ‘incident’, so brought the derail here to the forum’s junkyard of derailed and peculiar posts

Tell me more about your current throne

1 Like

5 Likes

The one I was responding from is a… ■■■■ im old, 8 year old office chair that buckled quickly unto my fat ass.

I was posting from it because my good office chair was in the living room for a robust, full game of magic the gathering.

3 Likes

Hello! I’m at 2.2k

1 Like

Nice going!

I’m currently beating @Derch. This pleases me.

1 Like

Ooh, by how many? Tracking down multiple posts in this thread would be uh, torture. (I’ll help)

1 Like

Oh Hay!

@hattieinduni you are such a rivalry-monger… At least post a picture of you. I hoped posting on of me would encourage you a little.

5 Likes

Perfect :ok_hand:

1 Like

The current tally

Derch the Dirigible - 5k posts, 5.9k likes
Hattie the Heroic - 3.7 posts, 6.2 likes

Booyah.

It did encourage me. I was encouraged. Not quite enough though. I remain your BrittyKitty of mystery.

1 Like

Ouch. Hurts even more of you go off of ratios

3 Likes

2 Likes

Also: can I be…Ganja the Gruesome? or even better, “Mira the mildly confused one” - always wanted a villain-name.

4 Likes

Ask Derch the Defamatory, he started it

1 Like

fixed.

7 Likes

… You get a like. :grin:

To be fair to Derch the Draconian, he does have the heavy burden on moderator tyranny, and totes plays bad cop to your good cop Ganja, so I think we can forgive him some of his lagging in the likes department.