How many likes do you have?

So if I saw this IRL I would be… those beams of light look REALLY FAMILIAR … OMG ITS A LOOTSPLOSION.

NOW WITH PHOTOSHOPININGING

5 Likes

A cat who does not want to be petted but she likes to go around my legs and lick my hand xD
Weird stuff xD

2 Likes

@KrewlraiN: Ever consider face-rolling? Increases your typing quantity while you sleep, guaranteed.

…deconstructing our optimism while they has optimism.exe/cap=404… So unfair. :dukesad:

@vaulthunter101: New word (of advice) – Shudendudat. Because you really shouldn’t.

@PoeticNova: “Hax=noodles”? :confused: How now?

@AMG_75: That box…

"It's a trap!" -- ADM Gial Ackbar, "Star Wars: Return of the Jedi"
1 Like

Put your first name and then meme in tha search bar, go to images and the first pic, post it

:frowning:

1 Like

I know I’m replying late, but goddamn that’s bad. Sheesh, I only ever used the WiiU for one game, and it looks like the Switch is going into an even worse direction: Being way too expensive for the one or two games that I’d play on it.

1 Like

http://www.gifwave.com/media/75671_tiger-awake.gif

3 Likes

And I know.

My thoughts were, you (Nintendo) didn’t really really show anything at two E3 events just something rumored called Nintendo NX, going to be a more intense scale hardware system (it’s not by any means) and it’s coming whenever. You didn’t show anything until the 12th and you are saying the system is done and is ready to go March 3rd so let’s give it two months until it’s release, a little bit less than that now. And you show off maybe one or two things that are actually good. The rest of the games are games you can already buy for better systems. Skyrim is best played on the PC (proven fact) so why would you buy it for anything else?

Splatoon seems like the same game, I was kind of surprised to see Splatoon 2 but there is really nothing new to the game. That’s how Nintendo rolls. They produce the same IPs, change minor things and release brand new games. That’s what they’ve been doing for the last 20-30 something years. One reason I know of that people got a Gamecube was to play Remastered versions of Resident Evil and for Resident Evil 4. The Nintendo 64 started the Smash craze. Someone said something very interesting, this is the first Nintendo launch since the SNES without Smash.

So to basically sum up this rant of mine, cause it’s turned into one the Nintendo Switch is an overpriced smart phone with a docking port. You have to pay extra for controllers that are overpriced and then you have to buy the games. You also have to pay them a subscription service to play online like XBOX and Sony but the whole point of the Switch is going over to your friends or neighbors’ house and playing with them locally. Nintendo got a bunch of old games together (Skyrim, 2011, I am Setsuna 2015) and put it on the console to attract non-Nintendo gamers. There is nothing really unique about the console despite it’s gimmick and that is what’s been killing Nintendo. Instead of making a console, they make a gimmick and focus on that gimmick with nothing else prepared for the damn thing and they expect to push units.

I really hope this bombs and maybe Nintendo will wake up and realize hey, we need to do something before they become Konami, a founding video game company that’s now a laughing stock due to poor choices.

5 Likes

Couldn’t have said it better myself. The gimmick of the WiiU isn’t even useful when playing Smash Bros, and gets in the way. And that’s the only game I play on it. Hyrule Warriors seems like it’s alright, but I never had a chance to, and isn’t quite a major attraction. And the “remakes” on there of the Zelda titles? Pathetically bad, in my opinion.

2 Likes

Agreed, I loved the older consoles but it seems like they have fell in love with all this gimmicky crap. I bought my gf a wii and it was not bad and had some pretty cool games but it’s just getting out of hand now. If they would just make a console with decent power and a good controller, put out all the great first party games we love I’d be a lot more interested myself…

1 Like
1 Like

OMG, you love Burnout too?! You´re the best Destruction-Constructer ever! :heart:
Crashing in Takedown was just amazing :heart_eyes:

Also 1000.000 SUH can be terminal for children. Where did you buy this cup-a-soup? In hell???

3 Likes
3 Likes

I want that hat

1 Like

4 Likes

I must be a party pooper and declare that I has not played that game. I just knew what truck jack knifing was :frowning:

It was at a general store owned by a Korean couple. They have a bunch of Korean snacks and goodies.

The DOOM NOODLES started out holy hell hot but I became more tolerant to it in the end. Still, it was pretty HOT DAAAAAMMMNNN, and have never ate something so slow ever!

I am going to get some more. I must save this inferno in a cup for when I have a cold…

2 Likes

As your tastebuds were slowly fried off?

3 Likes

I’m assuming this is Scoville Heat Units?

So those noodles were quite substantially more than a simple pepper but not quite to Ghost Pepper Standard (1,000,000-1,400,000 SHU)

4 Likes

Are ghost peppers the reason why cough ASHUDU!! Came to be?

1 Like

Does the Infinity Chili cause infinite BURNINATION?!

3 Likes