How much hours of Lobbyborn do you have?

So i just compared my steamingame time with my ingame time you see in Command -->Career–> stats and scroll down and saw that it is a difference of about 250 hours…while i played 600hours BB in steam …that actually kinda hurts when i think what i could have done in my waiting time XD
So i would like to ask you how much time you have spent in Lobbyborn?
Not offensive to the playerbase i´m just curious :smiley:

2 Likes

900h.

1 Like

Just checked. 680h

1 Like

No idea how accurate the in game stat is, but I have roughly 400 hours clocked on steam, and the in game stat says 210.

This is what I get for working overnight and being a member of the midnight crew.

1 Like

Somewhere around 600h spent waiting here too.

114 other games on steam, most of them incomplete… God damnit.

3 Likes

Approximately 40% of the time steam shows me wasn’t spent in the game, last time I checked.

Steam showed 452 hours, the stats show 275.

Question (can’t check right now): Do private games increase the ingame time? That difference of 177 hours is awkward for someone like me who mostly played private story or private PvP …

2 Likes

Yep private matches don´t count towards the time shown in career

3 Likes

You don’t want to know, or I’m ashamed to say.

Please no comments about other users.

This topic seems not to go anywhere. Please keep topics constructive and about the game, preferably about ingame-content, not about the time you could´nt play the game.
To talk about what you do while waiting is okay, but visit our Off-topic section for this instead.

For all who want to continue they discussion about long queue-times or bad/long Matchmaking, please do so in one of the many threads available.