How Often Do You Still Play Battleborn? Poll Included!

I actually just came back from a looooong break, but now I play almost daily. Be it on PC or Xbox one. I don’t play too much on PS4 anymore (Maybe because I just want to keep my >command rank 10 that has the double kills with Toby and Right Behind You. :p) Though I’m not sure how long I’m gonna keep playing so much.
Battleborn is still one of my favorite games, but I have to work a lot more lately and I also got some other games that I love. Slowly, the awesome Switch games are releasing and since the next game I get for that will be another shooter I may SWITCH over to that game for a bit. (Pun not intended at first, but when I noticed it I intended…ly? made it capital)

Though, I still have not played 10 runs in all operations. (I did like 2 in The Demon Bear and 1 in Phoebs Ekkunar thingy.) And when a buddy of mine gets back from vacation, I’m pretty sure we will play some more hours of this awesome game together.

3 Likes

Do to irl I haven’t had much time to play games lately. What time I do spend playing I’ve been enjoying some other games. I disagree with some of the balancing in BB which pushes other games ahead of it in line.

1 Like

Still enjoy 100 OP DLC runs with my morning Espresso.
But with the lackluster playerbase…
This game makes me play with myself :eyes:

3 Likes

@wisecarver

Uh huh.

The game makes you play with yourself.

Suuuuurrreeeee.

Go shave your hairy palms!

:joy::joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::heart:

3 Likes

Moderator! Flag this guy! :smile:

2 Likes

@wisecarver

You can’t stop me!

You can only hope to contain me!!!

This is my ride:

Compare that to your push scooter and say I can’t stop you. :smile:

2 Likes

@wisecarver

Drat!

Foiled again!

3 Likes

Damn nice bike!

1 Like

@keadron @wisecarver

Yeah, jokes aside, that thing is sweet, man!

Let’s be real, we’re all riding on these things:

Also, on the actual subject, I’m a one a week/once very couple weeks player now. I would play more often if it wasn’t for the plethora of crashes and bugs my friend and I seem to encounter these days.

1 Like

Would like to play daily for multiple hours, real life gets in my way too often.

1 Like

RIGHT now, it’s once a weekish. But that’s only because I’ve fallen into the sinkhole of NBA 2k MyTeam (RNG basketball card collecting game).

1 Like

I’ll admit I’ve taken a break from Battleborn for a while, but listening to the Montana Theme always makes me want to jump back in again, even if it is just playing Vs. Bots, Ops and Story Missions. I would play 5v5 and 3v3 more often if I didn’t feel like I’d get PUB Stomped most of the time.

2 Likes

Got a bit frustrated with some stupid lore challenge thing, so taking a break. Plus, there’s always Borderlands (all three of them). Also been trying to “finish” Dragon Age; Origins. (Ha!)

2 Likes

I bought it in spite of the server-only requirements (fully intending to only play the single-player campaigns), but even that was unworkable for me. Unless I get a better Internet connection, I can’t progress. I keep getting booted mid-mission and have to start over.

If the online requirement is ever lifted, I’ll definitely pick up where I left off.

2 Likes

Origins was FANTASTIC. My favorite in the series.

2 Likes

Just completed Warden’s Keep and Return to Ostagar for a little change of pace. Duncan and the King are avenged, and I now have a permanent storage chest - both :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Needs one more category.

Play Everyday: Only for the Dailies.

3 Likes

I voted for: “Every couple of months”.

I don’t play Battleborn that much anymore because of coughOW and PaladinsCough but I still play it from time to time.

1 Like