How Old Are The Battleborn?

Ok so got into a (actually rather heated) debate last night with my BB on mic crew about how young or old the Battleborn are.

Obviously, KLEESE is old.

Shayne is young.

Anyone Sustained is probably very old.

Does anyone who knows the lore very well have any exact or even approximate ages for our Heroes?

2 Likes

If you read the lore challenges, it says for some characters. Like it mentions that Shayne is pre-teen (so about 12-ish), while it says they can only guess Galilea’s age as being in the hundreds. it varies and you’d have to look at the lore.

2 Likes

@ACNAero

Read the lore challenges?

That’s what you guys are for!!!

Hehehe…

:joy_cat::sunglasses::+1::sob:

Yes. Personally, I consider the character lore as the best written content in the entire game. Do yourself a favor and read them.

3 Likes

@ACNAero

I know I need to.

I mean, it’s what makes Gearbox games great!

I know im doing myself a disservice by not!

1 Like

Wait Shayne is a preteen? She’s pretty tall for being 12. And surprisingly strong

1 Like

Yeah, says in one of the lore things. Don’t remember which one, though. Also, ever tried hitting things when Aurox is away from you during the Ulti? She isn’t that strong, most of her melee damage is supplemented by Aurox.

2 Likes

Jennerit are old. Mellka, Alani, and Thorn are young while the rest of of the Eldrid are old. Montana is pretty young, and Oscar Mike is extremely young. Ghalt and Reyna are middle aged. Whiskey is on the old side for clones. Kleese is old for a human. Benedict is young. Ernest is old for a bird. Toby and Orendi are young, along with Shayne and Pendles. Galilea is old. Phoebe is young, and the AIs are pretty young. Dragõn is a lil younger than Reyna.

@epicender584 @ACNAero I believe that the lore with her bring 12 is the past now she is 16

5 Likes

Well, Miko is ancient. Like, millions/billions of years ancient.
Boldur is really really old, but I’m not sure we know if that’s thousands of years old, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands…

Ambra is about 11,000 years old.
Rath is unclear, but is at least 1,400 years old (my guess is between 1,400 and 2,000).
Deande is about 1,000 years old
Caldarius is at least several hundred years old, perhaps more.
Galilea is at least 600 years old, probably more.
Thorn is at least 125 years old, I get the sense around 150 years old.
Mellka is around 90 to 100 years old.

How old is Kelvin? I have none of his lore done. I got the sense in terms of sentience, pretty young.

3 Likes

That is true, but if a twelve years old punched a robot, it wouldn’t do anything. But Shayne can.

1 Like

@horrorshow22

If you don’t mind me asking, are these numbers from the Lore?

Kelvin is sentient as one even in cloud form

1 Like

Toby is 26
Benedict is probably in his 30s.
And sound like Pendles is getting a bit old (For his peoples, that is)

1 Like

@epicender584 @ACNAero

Shayne = Gage

Who’s older, Miko or Kelvin?

1 Like

Pendles was just getting started when he met Benedict, so he’s probably younger than him

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised

Hah he was kid back then

1 Like

That’s why i said “For his peoples”, his lore suggest his body is changing.

Lore spoiler:

[Spoiler]He is losing scales and even his arm due to it.
Might be their way to have puberty anyway[/Spoiler]

1 Like