I’ve seen a few people complaining about a lack of storage for new Terror stuff, so I wanted to share a trick on PC. It probably works on other platforms with a little extra work, but if you’re running out of space and really want to keep your items, you can try this:
- Go to C:\Users\your_user_profile\Documents\My Games\Borderlands 3\Saved\SaveGames\ and copy one of your saves
- Rename the file to the next highest number (e.g., 2.sav, 3.sav, etc)
- Open Borderlands 3 and choose “Upload to cloud”
- Load that character (make sure it’s the copy) and delete all of its inventory
- Use the bank to pass items from your other characters to the new character
You can repeat that as many times as you want, essentially giving you unlimited extra storage.