How to Defeat Hyperius the Invincible?

Im level 67 Mya in UVHM and I been trying to kill Hyperius and I just dont understand what the mechanic is? I looked it up on youtube and find nothing but fast ways with Zero and glitches or must have Norfleet etc. I dont have Zero or a norfleet etc. I just wanna beat this dude normally but I dont understand what his mechanic is in order to do damage to him. Idc if it takes me 10 minutes to do. Any help would be very appreciated. My current loadout is a Grog nozzle, Fire Bitc#, DPUH and a fire rocket launcher. I have magic missle×4 and converge, cloud kill, immolate, blight phoenix and ruin. Thanks!

1 Like

It’s been a while since i’ve done it but you may find some advice here. It’s a closed thread but the information is still correct.

Also I wouldn’t waste points on Blight Phoenix, because it’s a bad skill, but that comes down to personal preference.

2 Likes

especially the video posted by Raven_Ghosthawk near the bottom of the thread. @Ronnie_Rayburn also has great advice .

at that level it is advisable that if you coop, make sure whoevers invited in is near your level, as UVHM will adjust to the highest level player.
I’ve always been told that you want to group the robots up so a Good Singularity grenade is better then MMx4 as the Grog IIRC (never have used Grogs so fuzzy on this) provides slag/Health

2 Likes

@Pistol_Vinny
What platform do you play on? if you are on xbox I can help you. I’d be happy to join and show you my method with Maya. :innocent:

I have been playing a lot of op0/level 72.

1 Like

here is another link, the main topic is BeeHawking, but there is plenty of talk about defeating Hyperius

1 Like

If your on 360 I’m happy to join and help ya, I’m not into mods pure vanilla, but I can show and explain as we beat him?

1 Like

Just realized it’s handsome collection, I haven’t got my Xbox one characters up (sorry) if your ever on 360 let us know, got the best copy of every unique, flavour text pearlscentgear and weapon in the game if you ever need one, and all op8

1 Like

Im actually on PS4 but thanks for the offer! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!

Thanks, yeah I seen a good video from that forum that seems to break it down pretty good. Appreciate the link on that!

Thanks for the help!

Your welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like