How to enter new DLC?

The other stuff was easy to find, but I see no special quest markers or new places to travel too?

I bought the super deluxe edition on steam, is this an epic exclusive for awhile or am I missing something?

If you read the other threads on the forum you would learn that it is not released for a couple of hours yet.

I make it about 3 hours time for me in the UK.

Normally by 5pm GMT but has been as late as 9pm…

12PM PST is 1900 GMT I think.

I won’t even load up BL until about 6h after it drops as I’ll be doing my Destiny stuff, then scraptraps are gonna die hehehe.

2 Likes

Thought they say 9am PST.

Just went to add ons and started download in UK…

They did, I’m waiting on the 6 gig patch to finish right now.

Yeah I’m getting it as well, still won’t be playing it till later, oh my self restraint is formidable. :grin:

I’m not so good at restraint…

It will be released at 12:00pm PST

It is actually out now at 9:00am PST and I am playing it =)

I am so confused. I bought the new DLC today, thought I downloaded it, launched the game, accepted ‘The Invitation’ but then I could not navigate to the new planet as it does not appear on the list of possible places to go.
So I exit the game and check my Epic Games launcher and check out my DLCs. Moxxie’s (DLC#1) looks fine, but the entry for Guns, Love and Tentacles (DLC#2) is ‘greyed out’. I select the button to the right to green but then I do not see anything downloading.

User Error on my part?

1 Like

PSA: There’s currently a bug on Epic and they are working to fix it.
You did nothing wrong, just a minor fuckup on Epics side that will hopefully be resolved soon

1 Like

The Epic (fail) Store downloaded a big patch but DLC says it’s not installed, nor can I see any option to install it ingame or in store. But yeah I have zero experience with Epic Fail Launcher so I can’t be sure I’m not overlooking anything.

I SO WISH I waited that 1.5 month more and got the Steam version instead… got impatient and now I’m stuck with this useless thing.

lets hope

MUCH APPRECIATED!

I’ve waited this long I guess an hour or 2 won’t kill me.

Restart launcher and activate DLC

Not working.