How to get the Sellout gun

I already completed 2 playthrough (normal and TVHM) and not up to a 3rd… :confused:
And I didn’t kill myself! :frowning:
Could I still get the sellout somehow?

Trade with someone else for theirs is about the only way without starting a new character or resetting your quests.

1 Like

Trade with someone?

1 Like

Interestingly I had a spare of this I gave to someone and even though they never killed themselves Tyreen would still randomly taunt him :joy:

Guessing the taunt effect maybe attached to the weapon itself not your choice in the quest, or it was just a funny glitch.

1 Like

oh damn… oh well… good to know…

Good pistol but can get annoying

1 Like

Yeah not one of my faves too inaccurate for my play style and it eats ammo like crazy.

I prefer a good hazardous melter charged shot pistol that often does 1800-2000 Radiation or fire and is accurate and is splash dmg based trying them side by side the melter wins by a huge margin for clearance time mobbing for me.

1 Like

Oh… so I am not missing too much hey? All good then…
I thought it was good because I saw a video which says it has high elemental damage and good proc chance

1 Like

its very good on big bosses buddy but many other guns are as good or better so your not missing out on too much. The pistol i mentioned is only a purple and quite a common find and really out performs it in most situations.

For big bosses your would be far better with a binary mocking cutter smg than the sellout 100% of the time, hunting a fire and corrosive cutter is always a good plan consitantly pops 4.5k dot and hits wide groups / big targets