How to preload? (xb1)

I was under the impression that we could preload two days early, so i went to try and it won’t let me. I don’t particularly need it done right now, but I figured I’d ask just to be sure. currently it says I’m “too early” whenever I try to download it. will it just suddenly switch it’s notification at some point and allow me too? and how do I go about doing it? from the store or the manage game and addons screen? does it matter?

1 Like

It preloaded over night for me, it even had a 250MB day one patch ready to install already. Atleast i had version 1.0.0.3 installed this morning, it was version 0.9.00 yesterday evening. It’s 40Gigs

1 Like

mine says its “installed” but its something like 108mb. when i click on it it just says im too early.

it may preload overnight for you then as well. It’s still two days so i wouldn’t worry.

This happens to me all the time when I know an update is available and the xbox for whatever reason doesn’t automatically update. To get it to appear under updates and start I sign out and back into my XBL account, works every time.

my Xbox is also very picky in which games it automatically updates and which it doesn’t