How to retrieve the Digital Deluxe Edition items?

I Purchased Pre-order Digital deluxe from Playstation store (PS4) Zone 3 Thailand. I should get these items :

• Taunts for Oscar Mike, Miko, Caldarius, Phoebe, and Orendi
  • “Cyber” character skin for Oscar Mike, Miko, Caldarius, Phoebe, and Orendi
  • 3 Legendary Gear packs
  • Golden pedestal during character select
  • Golden Battleborn logo on title screen

but when I accessed the game last night , I only got one skin for Miko by Bonus Shift code. I don’t know how to get all of items above.

Please help…

I’m curious about this myself even though my version isn’t online yet, I figured there would be separate downloads for the other content but only have the 20gb pre-load on there so far. I’ll know for sure in a few hours.

Is your shift/extras still showing a notification symbol? I had to go back in and out of the shift menu in the game because it would only give me one bonus pack at a time

1 Like

No any notifications. Even though I restarted the game.

And this happened to my friend as well.

Thanks for sharing though.

Did you check through the command? I was trying to find out where to get the bonuses and found a heap of stuff already unlocked. I was under the assumption that they had unlocked because I was spamming the shift code menu but I could always be wrong. That’s the only other legit reason I could think of that you haven’t found them. I always freak out about buying digital for reasons like this :sweat:

1 Like

I went through all The command. I played The Open beta before purchased this deluxe version, I think I didn’t miss anything.

I checked Gears, Packs, Appearances and found nothing I should have.

Thanks for your advise.

That sucks :unamused: hopefully GBX get it sorted for you soon

2 Likes

Update :

Battleborn game was removed from Playstation store (Zone 3 Asia) since last night.

I’m not sure this is why I couldn’t get all Bonus Items. There could be something wrong.

Im not sure about the PS version. But for pc i have them all :slight_smile:

I got them all upon relaunching the game after unlocking the command option in the menu.

1 Like

PS4 doesn’t it?

Similar issue on Xbox One. The Firstborn pack cannot be downloaded.

2 Likes

Same here also on Xbox One. Anyone with any suggestions?

1 Like

I’m on PC. I did not get any dd bonuses.

1 Like