How to skip intro?

How can I skip intro? It takes so long to go through the intro scenes to get to even play

Dont think u can, i have made all 4 characters and couldn’t skip :smiley:

I am sure there is some command line options for it, just don’t know them yet

If you’re talking about the two Gearbox intro’s and the AMD one I tried moving them out of the Movies directory and it worked without a problem. I made a backup folder in the same directory and placed them in there.

\Borderlands3\OakGame\Content\Movies
AMDLOGO.mp4
GBXLOGO.mp4
2KLOGO.mp4

7 Likes

No, talking about the BL intro before you can select a new character. I also thought they mentioned you could skip the tutorial during the reveal.

You can’t get rid of all of them, but what @SIMJEDI said should work for most of them.

1 Like

-NoStartupMovies

7 Likes

What you can do is go to your Borderlands3 folder and then navigate to

Borderlands3\OakGame\Content\Movies

and rename the

MARCUS_INTRO.mp4

This way it automatically skips to the next video, unfortunately I couldn’t find a video file for that one. But maybe you will.

4 Likes

Thanks so much! Here’s the command btw

cd "\Program Files\Epic Games\Borderlands3\OakGame\Content\Movies"
ren MARCUS_INTRO.mp4 MARCUS_INTRO_RENAMED.mp4
1 Like

Wow shambletrain. This command to rename a file in 2019. There are definitely no easier ways to do that. lol

Are you being sarcastic? It’s literally the fastest way for anyone who reads this thread to rename it :smiley:

Edit: New to forums, comment directed at kUYaHOooo

2 Likes

Yes, I was sarcastic. :slight_smile: DOS Commands are a little outdated for normal users in times of Windows 10 with GUI. ^^ I guess most of the normal users don`t even know where to enter this command.

2 Likes

Yes you can. Join a friend. Create new character instead of selectinf existing. Then when you leave and continue single player you will be at the first stop before you get the Echo.

3 Likes

Imagine making a game designed for MULTIPLE playthroughs and MULTIPLE characters and making cutscenes unskippable… then again this is the same dev who NERF Zane and leave Fl4k alone for launch LMFAO

3 Likes

EXACTLY THIS! Most people will play this story through twice and you can’t skip the ■■■■■■■ cutscenes!? Sometimes devs completely baffle me. It’s like they have never actually played a game in their life…

1 Like

edit launch options in epic store.

sticky this

1 Like

Moved to PC Tech Support since all the ‘solutions’ mentioned work only on PC.