How will the game devs be responding to community suggestions?

After reading some of the other threads, an of course from playing the game myself. it is very apparent that there is a lot to talk about; Mostly about features that were expected to be in the game and weren’t, but also about features the community might want to see down the line. If memory serves, when Remastered was released, for maybe the first two months patches were dedicated for game stability and crash fixing. I’m assuming it will be the same for DoK, but after that I am wondering how the devs will respond to our input since they are not remastering a game to the communities expectations and DoK is a game of their design.

I know I have my list (rant) of things that I think should be in the game that aren’t. Some may be good, some may be bad (maybe all bad; who knows), but I’m not likely to share anything if I don’t have confidence that they are being heard. Perhaps that feeling is shared by others in the community?

So just to recap my question, I’m wondering how receptive the devs will be to foreign ideas from the community that could potentially change gameplay for the better?

And before anyone comments. I have no modding experience and don’t have the time to learn atm (not that the tools have been released for modding Dok).

I really like what I’ve seen so far, and it has been a thoroughly enjoyable experience so far. However, there is more that can be done and should be done.

Keep up the good work GBx and BBI

Cheers

The devs have been very active if you look at the homeworld reddit and at th BBI forums. They’ve acknowledged most of the community requests/suggestions so yea, we kind aalready know the answer to your question. Your best bet if you have specific suggestions and/or requests is to pop into the wishlist threads they created:

Thanks for the info. That’s exactly what I was looking for