HUD too big and I can't change

I set ‘HUD scale’ in the smallest but still this size
want original scale this is so annoying

^ before hotfix

^ after hotfix

9 Likes

agreed, i would like to see this fixed fast. And they wont have to rebalance anything to do it!!

2 Likes

Also having this issue. HUD scale seems to be locked and the slider does nothing.

I’m also noticing that the game will sometimes show controller inputs despite the fact that I have no controller plugged in.

2 Likes

Same here :frowning: HUD is fixed size, no way to make it smaller.

:frowning:

Resolution scale 150% / 1920x1200 / Dual monitor setup.

3 Likes

Yup. Same here. Thought it just reset my option, nope. Straight up broken HUD scale slider lol

1 Like

I haven’t personally noticed that but yikes

2 Likes

I’m glad I’m not the only one. This one needs a fix before I can do much else. My weapon takes up 1/3rd of the screen!

1 Like

+1

slider on .65 still huge AF.

1 Like

Im unable to play like that. I wish for 0.5 settings too.

1 Like

Any response from GBX on this? This is a… huge…(sorry) issue for me as well. I’m pretty much done until this one is fixed.

1 Like

Not yet :no_mouth:

+1

I started having this problem with the June 11 patch that released two days ago.
I normally play with a slightly smaller UI, but now the game is locked at full size, and furthermore, the slider has no affect on the scale of the HUD.

Has anyone at Gearbox said they are going to fix this problem this week? I haven’t seen a tweet about it, but I don’t check all of their accounts.

Same here at this resolution 3840x2160 144hz and still i have this [Resolution secretly resets] sorry i mention here again, i feel they don’t care about this :frowning:

Update: [Resolution secretly resets] is working now. Sorry GBX, it was my fault :slight_smile:

For me - still not working.

:frowning:

How anyone can play with that big HUD? Its over everything. I wish games to use second display for stuff like that, and not obstructing the view (or some transparency).

Same here. Since the last patch the HUD is huuuuge and the HUD scale slider doesn’t do anything.
2560x1440 @144 hz

Most recent Hotfix did not fix this issue. Major freakin’ bummer.

This sux. For me in that form its no go :frowning: as DSR is not working directly with this game there is no way to reduce UI OVER EVERYTHING.

:frowning: :frowning:

Disappointing that today’s hotfix will apparently not address this issue.

1 Like

Issue not fixed.